Orlando Show

Salty Dog went best of breed

sorry that is all I know

Re: Orlando Show

Friday Winner's Bitch was Tabathas with a Twist Belquest

More results?

Any results on Saturdays Winners Dog and Winners Bitch? Appreciate it.

Tabatha's with a twist at Belquest went BOB
Congratulations to all

Wasn't that Friday?

Error.

Tabatha's with a Twist went WB on Friday only. NOT BOB either day.

WB Saturday was Chambrays The Beat Goes On - "Cher" -from the BBE class. Congratulations Bob and Mary Jakeway!
WB Friday was Tabathas With a Twist Belquest from Open Yellow. Congratulations Bob and Betty Mayer!
Majors for both girls!!!

Sorry, I'm not there and I don't know the name of WD, but both Friday and Saturday he was a chocolate boy out of BBE.

BOB Friday and Saturday was Ch. Salty Dog of Tampa Bay - "Salty" BOS both days was Ch. Robnie's Chantilly of Lighthouse - "Tilly"

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Quick correction - the WD was not from the BBE class, but I still don't know the name

Winners Dog both Friday and Saturday came from the Open Chocolate class was SGM Doc Anter won 2 3-point majors

Winners bitch for Friday was Tabathas With A Twist 3-point major

Winners Bitch from Bred By Exhibitor for Saturday 3-point major was Chambrays And The Beat Goes On, also was Best Of Winners, also was Reserve Winners Bitch on Friday

Winners Dog 3-point major and new champion for Sunday is Trendy's Show Me In Bleu he did this in less than 4 months of showing.

Winners Bitch 3-point major for Sunday was WinQuest Chambray N Nick O Time

BOB was Salty Dog all 3 days with Tillie going opposite all 3 days

Does ANYONE actually know what happened???

Congratulations to all the beautiful dogs and owners. Sounds like a great show.

What happened???

Near 100 degrees each day and the 1st day winds came through 50 to 60 miles an hour and ripped thru the vendors area, several lost their tents. There was 59 labradors from all over Fl and the south, Alabama, SC, NC, Ga, Ky. with 2 of the Top 5 Labradors in the country. Handlers did their jobs, judges did theirs, there were winners and there will be another day for those that did not. Results will be up at www.onofrio.com in a couple of days. All is well that ends well.

What kennel is Salty Dog of Tampa out of?

his owner/breeder is Linda Hess and i believe that is her first ever bred champion. he is a delight to watch in the ring, always on and performing, well deserved wins even though Tillie is also a great special's bitch and just as deserving with all her great wins and group placements