Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James back to back group first!!

Congratulations!!!

Re: James back to back group first!!

Way to Go James and Fabian!! Keep 'em comin'!!!
Congrats to Team James!

You just HAD to pipe in with a negative response? I am certainly not tired of James--he's a lovely dog who shows well. It's an incredible feat for a Lab to even place in group, let alone win it back-to-back. It's a rare Lab who can do well both at specialties and all breed shows. Team Beechcroft is to be commended for a job well done.

SOS--are you sour because this dog beat yours? Or are you simply so miserable you have to rain on others parades? Show a little tact and respect. If someone posts a brag for a dog you don't care for, just don't respond. We all have our preferences. I certainly don't like every dog that's out there doing big winning but that doesn't mean I'll post negative comments about those dogs.

PS - James is NOT shown a lot. In fact, he is ONLY shown to breeder-judges and mostly at specialties.
This limits the # of shows he actually goes to and STILL his ranking is right up there with the top dogs who compete EVERY weekend, under any judge, at every all breed show in their area.
So at least KNOW what you are talking about before you spew off your venom!!

Well Said "brdr" Im Glad they took the Post out and I hope they Block who ever was Nasty!!!

Congrats to team Beechcrofts!!!