Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
here's a good one! 2 WD's at one show!!

http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2009254001/200925400113200.HTM

certainly hope AKC doesn't award both of these dogs a point due to an error in the judges book!

Re: here's a good one! 2 WD's at one show!!-happened to me too on RWB and WB

This happened on the AKC site too for our sporting dog show this past January, they gave the right WB the points (which wasn't my dog) and had her listed as the winner AND they had a girl that I didn't even have entered listed as WB also (that I own) and gave her major points! They did the same thing for RWB also, two dogs awarded the win. I had to write and tell them that two dogs couldn't win and one that they awarded points to hadn't ever won a point in her life as she was only shown once when she was about a year old! They did make the correction but you know they never even replied to thank me for telling them about it.
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: here's a good one! 2 WD's at one show!!

Or infodog inputted it on the website incorrect...

I sure hope you emailed MBF to tell them that they made a clerical error. And be careful about how you do what you do for a living because you could make a simple typo and be chastised across the internet for it. Whats the point of making a fuss here?

Thanks for the post ... My dog was actually the winner's dog that day ... Bittersweet's Bold Move RN JH .....I will double check that everyone has the right info .... mistakes do happen all the time ... which is why I double check ..... better to fix things quickly than to try to do it a year later ....