Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AKC Registration "Special Rate Day"

We are excited to announce AKC Breeder Appreciation Day - Tuesday, June 30, 2009!

Register an AKC litter online on Tuesday, June 30 and you will be rewarded with the following special benefits:

* FREE Online Breeder Classified Listing (regularly priced $35) The Online Breeder Classifieds allows you to advertise your litter on AKC.org for 60 days; a great value since AKC.org welcomes more than 1 million visitors every month! To take advantage of the special offer click the "Yes, I'd like to purchase a classified ad" on the Online Breeder Classified page.

* WAIVED Late Fees. Register your older litters with no late fees!

* REDUCED FEES on AKC Litter Certificates - Only $10! (regularly priced $25) Litter certificates are a great product for you to document your litter. The official AKC Litter Certificate contains basic litter information (AKC Registered Name, AKC Registration Number and Stud Book Date) for three generations of your litter's lineage. When you order the litter certificate, you will receive one frameable copy of the Official AKC Litter Certificate for yourself. In addition, we provide complimentary black and white photocopies for your puppy buyers to file with their records.

This is our way of saying thank you for supporting AKC; the only not-for-profit, all-breed purebred registry in the U.S. With your support, AKC is able to fund important programs that protect breeder rights, promote responsible dog ownership, and support canine health research.

How can I take advantage of these special offers?
It's easy! All you need to do is go to http://www.apps.akc.org/litters/index.cfm between 12:01 AM EDT and 11:59 PM EDT, June 30 and register your litter using the online litter registration process. The promotional pricing will be available to you during your transaction. This offer is available for each litter you register online on June 30. There are no limits to the number of litters you can register.

Re: AKC Registration "Special Rate Day"

I hope AKC's website is site up for the load of people they may get on that day. I would recommend doing it as early on June 30th as you can. I know APHA has major problems on Dec. 31st for registrating foals, the last day before the fees incase a lot for the next year. Their site usually goes down for days because of all the people trying to reg'd foals before the deadline. My guess is AKC might have this problem too, unless they have really got a great server.

It will be interesting to see how it goes for everyone and hopefully no problems on that day.

Re: AKC Registration "Special Rate Day"

Somehow I doubt it will be that big of a deal since most people (me included) never order any of that stuff to start out with. It's not like they're giving a good rate on the actual litter registration (unless you're late), just on the extras. I've yet to hear one person who has benefited from putting an ad on the AKC puppy listing site.