Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More siver's

http://www.lazyhfarm.net/puppies.html this was in my local paper.

Re: More siver's

I am sure their website will get alot of hits!

Re: Not even going to look.

Hey, at least they show their cows...

with out considering the color the pups themselves are not a pretty site, dont even look like a Labrador.

but the farm house is to die for!

Love the house!

Just sent them a note commenting on the Weims they have for sale HaHaHa!

Lab Breeder
Just sent them a note commenting on the Weims they have for sale HaHaHa!

HaHaHa is right. Their male just screams Weim! What's with that horrible rear? Ouch their silvers do not even look like a Lab. Love the rainbow of colors they get from the dilute gene of the weim when it is combined with the black and chocolate.

Let us know if they respond--course they'll probably just consider it from a silver hater! HaHaHa

anon
with out considering the color the pups themselves are not a pretty site, dont even look like a Labrador.
I thought the same thing, just as far as labs go, they are horrible representations of the breed. No wonder folks stop me around town with my boys that I show (and that win too) and ask what kind of dog that is...no one knows what a real lab looks like when breeders like that flood the market with substandard puppies.

Did you see they have a silver lab forum. Need a password for it though.

hummmmm
Love the house!
I don't know if you're serious or joking. I want to see the house now.

Okay, I can see the house from a distance. Nice enough, I expected really special or a shack, it's nice.

The cows are the best they have. Sad where they go eventually. Black pups are only $300? Chocolates are only $500 and their weirdo colors are much higher. This is why I don't understand these kinda folk. Stick to what you're good at, cows.

Black male, 300, silver male 850.

Lordy............

Ok someone needs to educate me, I am just a city girl! Did you see the prices those cows were selling for why would you pay that much for a cow?

Oooh, oooh, oooh I know the password . RIPOFF

Read their comment on the colors, you won't like them much anymore. :-(
http://www.lazyhfarm.net/pdf/The%20Controversy%20over%20Silver%20Labs.pdf

My cousin sold a co-ownership in a Holstein for $1 million retaining rights to collect x number of embryos per year to a Japanese consortium. Nice cows are worth big bucks ...

this is a hoax, right?????

registered show cows can be in the high thousands.
no different than the doggie world...except we don't eat the show culls

was at an farm sale last month where a high end female who is used as a flush cow sold on halves for $65K.

Their livestock is very nice, no bad they can not be informed about the labs and bring that quality up.