Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog Walker

I know this may sound silly but I have horses and sold my walker.

Now I have been wondering if there is a dog hot walker...for the purpose of activity and health.

I know the treadmill is used and it seems like a dog could easily be trained for a hot walker.

Re: Dog Walker

I think it's called "you" LOL

Jog a dog?

I think it would be a terrific idea to have a dog walker. No need for the snide remarks. Walkers work great for those of us with many horses. I would think it would be a very nice addition to my kennel. Better than just sitting around in kennels all day!! Ok, off to the drawing board

Jog-a-dog works great.
Would have to wonder if a horse walker would move fast enough for a dog to be effective, not to mention really expensive! Jog-a-dog is pricey but they are designed for dogs. Visit the website, or get a treadmill for humans.

There is!!! Somebody who has greyhounds and horses makes them. I googled hot walker and dogs or something like that and found it about a year ago. My dog goes on the jog a dog when we can't bike or run, but the hot walker would be great for multiple dogs at the same time!

Sorry if my remarks were deemed as snide ... that was not the intent. Here at the ranch, I'M the dog walker!