Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion

The major in dogs held both Friday and Sunday in Sedalia MO.

My BBE yellow bitch finished her champoinship on Friday, July 3!! Apple is 21 months old.

Friday
WD Open Black Falling Creek's Dark Knight
WB/BOW/BOS Debkens Candy Apple NEW CH!!
BOB CH Ridgeview Magian

Sat
WD Open Yellow Acoroaks Ahead Of The Game
WB/BOW Open Yellow Rhapsody's Pride And Prejudice
BOS CH Debkens Candy Apple
BOB Magic

Sun
WD 12-18 Ganderhills Colten Express
WB/BOW Botar's Southern Charm NEW CHAMPION
BOS Apple
BOB Magic

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Re: New Champion

Congrats Debi and to all the winners! Thanks to all those who worked hard to make majors at this show. What a great group of Lab friends we have!

Congratulations to all the winners! Glad to hear the majors held.

WOOHOO! Way to go, Debi and Apple! I'm thrilled for you! That's great news!!

Karen H.

Congratulations to all...way to go Debi and Apple! It is always so nice when folks come together to help make a major!!! Again, congrats to all the winners!

That has to be a world record...A bitch winning a major with a lowest breed count ever. I heard only 8/9 bitches showed up. And she won a major...lucky break or what !!

Ummm
That has to be a world record...A bitch winning a major with a lowest breed count ever. I heard only 8/9 bitches showed up. And she won a major...lucky break or what !!

If you read the OP, it says the major held in DOGS. It looks like ALL 3 days the WB took BOW which gave them a major too. Luck? Maybe the bitches that were there were nicer than the dogs.

Either way, what's it to you? Just be happy for the winners and to Debi for her new Champion-CONGRATULATIONS!!

There was a major on Fri & Sun only in dogs and it did hold. I think Sat was just 2 points, not sure on that. Thanks to all that entered and again congratulations to all the winners.

Congratulations Debi, Apple is a lovely girl. To finish her out of Bred-By makes it even more special. Good job, well deserved!!