Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POISONED DOG!

A $25,000.00USD REWARD is being offered for the information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) that carried out the poisoning of a Labrador female and the attempted poisoning of other labs by throwing poisoned meat over the property line fence at Silonrays Labradors home in Southwest France on the morning of 6th of July 2009.
Please forward all information regarding this matter to ojfnlabman@gmail.com ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED WILL BE TREATED ON A CONFIDENTIAL BASIS AND EXPOSED ONLY TO THE PERTINENT AUTHORITIES. VERIFICATION OF FUNDS MADE THROUGH AN ATTORNEY.

Re: POISONED DOG!

Did the poisoned dog make it? I hope so. I also hope they bring the person responsible to justice and let the forum know who it is.

Don't believe everything you read. This person loves to tell stories.

So easy to express words without knowing a thing or two Breeder 6000!

It is true, beautiful Viva by Sandylands Around Town
was poisoned this morning in France. She's holding on
with IV help. I have been in constant phone contact
with her Breeder who is broken hearted. Silronray's
is under attack, and has just
this day (by phone) been promised that she and all her dogs will be killed. It is true. Prayers for Viva, please, and her sweet Breeder and husband.

Oh dear Lord. Do they know who it is making the threats?

Unreal!

I am floored that someone could hate someone so badly to do something like this.

Good thoughts and prayers for the poor poisoned dog and the owner who has to deal with all this.

breeder6000
Don't believe everything you read. This person loves to tell stories.

Let me guess, Breeder6000...Your in Florida.

Re: Unreal!

NOTHING suprises me anymore. Hateful, vendictive people can do some horrible things.
They are worthless humans that need to be held accountable for their actions, be it poisoning dogs, making personal threats or spreading vicious rumors about someone else just to harm them.
Just know that what goes around, truly DOES come around, eventually.

Laura
I am floored that someone could hate someone so badly to do something like this.

Good thoughts and prayers for the poor poisoned dog and the owner who has to deal with all this.

it is sad to see what dogworld has turned into!
my friend RMB and I getting emails,threatning us with dead, harming our dogs, even our children get calls, mails ... from a very sick person ..
we have the emails to prove, all in hands of police, attorneys ! I believe in justice done, not only here/now but also in a "after-life"
For a while i kept quiet as thats what my attorneys ask me to be ..
but yesterday morning 06.00 i took dogs out in our front field, where cats play, chickens, and horses are ..
Dogs responding to the whistle to come to the gate . Viva stayed behind! I walked down the field to "tell" her she would mis "breakfest" if not quickly returning ..I found her in distress,her mouth dribbling with brown coloured saliva .. her body in a sort of cramp .. I ran up to the house .. calling my husband to get her .. me calling a vet! A local vet lives just about two miles away .; being here within 5 minutes .. which could be her saving! She is on a drip, gets medication .. and we keep an eye on her every minute .. praying this turns out well!
We have dear friends calling us, giving us advice, a vet from Holland telling us what we should be aware of/can do in case ....
We, my friend Becky & I getting emails telling they want to see us in pain ..and die slowely .; some coming from USA aswell!. But we kept telling eachother: this is a sick person, jealous on other people success ..she & her friends accuse us for things that are not true ! we have all the proof and decided NOT to get at same level as they do ..like writing on forums etc , making sites..or worse like threatning young family with children ..
But this has crossed my line .. innocent animals .an innocent happy girl,who is/was? even almost 5 weeks in whelp ..
this has gone beyond any normal adult behaviour this is just SICK.And I DO pray & HOPE no one ever has to go through this .. as it is SICK!

Re: Enough

Lets not talk of this anymore. Most of us have no clue and don't want to know what this is all about. Keep it private. Don't keep starting this on the forum. Lets talk our beautiful dogs.

This is sickening to read. I received threats against my dogs once. Nothing came of it at all, but I remember the feeling of just a threat. A carried out threat is horrible, and I can't imagine how terrified I would feel. How anyone could take hate to such a level is beyond my understanding. I am sorry.

Don`t believe a word, that person is telling.
She is not what she seems to be and she loves drama - think that she has sold the dog - now making drama to explain, why a dog has vanished

wouldn't there be vet bill and police reports to back up this claim.
if it was just her stating this ....possible but there are other breeders stating the same..

Yes.....very easy to publish the proof of a vet report on a web site.

I can't find any news on what's going on with the search for the perpetrator, in fact I can't find anything at all about it in an internet news search.

What's going on now??

POISONED DOG!!!

First of all this post is posted as a REWARD, YES, this DID happen, YES, there are law enforcement agencies in several countries involved in investigating the act, YES there is a private investigative company investigating the act, YES, there is complete vet reports and will have in the next few days the report from a known university as to the type of poison used and YES, we have received one very extremelly credible lead already. Its really sad that comments like some of the ones posted here are being made, be glad and happy it did not happen to any of your dogs.
This REWARD is not solely posted here it is being posted on all Labrador forums throughout the world and other Labrador publications as well as sent on a direct mailin to all breeders particularly in Europe.
It is beyond imagination to know that there are people capable of taking their anger out on innocent and defenseless animals, when differences arise between them, this is as low as a person can get.
The person responsible for this is mentally deranged, and proof may not take as long as he/she thinks to have of his/her involvement. But be assured that he/she will get his/her punishment, as all of the legal venues will be exhausted to bring him/her to justice and pay for the pain brought to a gentle and defenseless soul....Viva.

Proof of funds available through an attorney.

Re: POISONED DOG!!!

Delete this thread - NOW!

Why would you request a thread to be deleted that is offering a reward for the mistreatment of animals?
I have not seen any names mentioned as guilty

publishing the toxicology report on a website might not be an option until after the police investigation is concluded.

Not sure why anyone would make up such a horrific story ... if they did make it up, well ... it's all about karma.

You must be the oposition! Maybe even know who poisoned the poor girl.

Actually, breeder, quite the opposite... I have no idea who the poster is, who the dog is, or who the perp is ... simply commented in response to people stating that the whole thread was a hoax/made up that I couldn't imagine anyone actually making up the story ie it must be true.

Perhaps if you reread my post, you will be able to better interpret it.

And btw, if I did know who did this vile act, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'd be letting the RCMP know faster than you could say "Bob's your uncle" and NOT expect any reward for doing so ..

Clearly Canadian
Actually, breeder, quite the opposite... I have no idea who the poster is, who the dog is, or who the perp is ... simply commented in response to people stating that the whole thread was a hoax/made up that I couldn't imagine anyone actually making up the story ie it must be true.

Not saying that this is the case here, but a few years ago there was a similar story here in the US of a breeder who went around stating another breeder was harassing her and threatening to kill her and her dogs. She went so far as to put up a slanderous website full of all kinds of "facts", saying she had a restraining order against this breeder (which she did not), that the breeder had stolen puppies from her, etc. She had an attorney threaten to sue this other breeder and it was all a total fabrication. It was her who was harassing the other breeder over pure jealousy!

Finally this breeder did try to get a real restraining order, but it was laughably thrown out of court. This person had absolutely no proof of any kind even though on her website she stated she had police and her attorney investing the threats. Quietly, she went away after all that. But it is sad there are people who make stuff up just to get attention--at the expense of other people. They love to play the victim!

I would hope that is not the case here
it would be sad

ALL LIES!!!!!! ALL LIES!!!!!