Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch. Carpenny Walpole

Yesterday the great Ch. Carpenny Walpole passed away. Our heart is now with Penny Carpanini. Walpole has been one of the most influential Labs in Europe in the last decade. He was a succesful combination of English and American bloodlines and his legacy will continue through his offspring.
I'm sure he has a privilege place in the Hall of Fame of our beloved breed.

Re: Ch. Carpenny Walpole

Sad day indeed... What a beautiful boy he was, and he has certainly been beneficial to many of our lines. I feel privileged to have some of his beautiful legacy here to carry on. God Speed Walpole...

RIP beautiful boy. My heart goes out to Penny and all that were close to him.

Oh, what a sad day for Penny! I am so sorry to hear of Walpole's passing. I met Walpole as a puppy, and was privileged to present him to the judge for critique at the LRC Club show in 1996 after winning his class with Penny. He went on to win Best Puppy that day, one of many, many wins. He made his mark over and over on the Labrador world. He will be remembered by many.

Jose M Doval, thanks for the info, so sorry to hear, he was a pretty boy. My thoughts are with Penny.

By the way, your web page doesn't exist, why did you put it?

Hi Byc, I've chequed the website link and it runs perfectly. http://www.delaenna.com
Thanks aniway

What a beautiful dog he was, how sad to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences to Penny at this time.