Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any West Palm Beach Lab results?

Here's hoping someone has results. On vacation and would love to hear. Thanks

Re: Any West Palm Beach Lab results?

Sheree Paskert's boy went WD and Betty Mayer's bitch was WB/BOB. No info on BOS. Congratulations to all.

I believe BOS was also the WD.

Re: West Palm Beach Lab results - 3 pt major

Congrats to the winners WD/OS - Cornerstone's Oliver & WB/BOB - Tabatha's with a Twist Belquest & both over the Specials.

http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2009060801/200906080113200.HTM

Was there
Sheree Paskert's boy went WD and Betty Mayer's bitch was WB/BOB. No info on BOS. Congratulations to all.

Congratulations to Betty & Bob Mayer for WB/BOW/BOB for a major win with Tabathas With A Twist Belquest and breeder Vicki Creamer.
Congratulations to Sheree Paskert and the owners for the WD/BOS for a major win with Cornerstone's Oliver.

A big CONGRATS to Dr. Betty and Bob on their Twirl finishing today with her 3rd major...especially since she just had puppies 5 months ago!!!
Also, CONGRATS to Sherry and Oliver!!!

Congrats! to all the winners Sat. and Sunday. So we found out we could not clap on Sat.lol We still had a good time on both days.

Who won today?

I'm not really sure who won points today. I do know WD & WB were yellows. Don't remember who showed WD. I remember WB was shown by Johanna Herzon. My boy, Mr. Big (CH Rosewater New Yorker) was BOB today. It was a great weekend Most memorable to me, however, was seeing my beautiful Maddie (CH Chambrays Mad About Madeline RE AXP OJP NFP -- and Mr. Big's Mom) win the Veteran's class yesterday and today. There were groups for Veterans yesterday, but not today. Maddie earned a Veteran Group 2 yesterday in a well contested group -- 8 1/2 and still moving like a dream and working toward her MXP title (6 legs so far). I thoroughly enjoyed having a family photo today with Maddie, Mr. Big, and Maddie's grandaughter, and Mr. Big's niece, Lulu (Rosewater Tropicana). Thanks to all of you who joined us after Labs on Saturday to wish farewell to our dear and very missed friend, Anne Trend. Anne, I hope we made you proud. My sincerest congratulations to all the winners for the weekend.

Re: WD & BOW

WD and BOW in WPB on Sunday is Silronray's Van The Man "Caspar", shown beautifully by Jessie Shultz to Judge Joseph E. Gregory. A heart-felt thank you to both from
both Silronray's and Tarrah Labradors. Two points to go sweet boy, two points to go. Both Scott and I truly appreciate those of you who made it a point to congratulate Caspar's win today, it was a very good day!

BOS was Tabathas with a Twist Belquest who took BOB on Saturday

Way to go
Was there

Congratulations to Betty & Bob Mayer for WB/BOW/BOB for a major win with Tabathas With A Twist Belquest and breeder Vicki Creamer.
Congratulations to Sheree Paskert and the owners for the WD/BOS for a major win with Cornerstone's Oliver.

I think you should congratulate Carol Heidl too, she is also the breeder with Vicki.

Woohooo for Caspar and all the winners today! I am so sad that we missed such a fun time. Can't wait for he next shows to have a cheering crowd with all of Caspar's babies rooting him on =)

Carol´s Fan
Way to go
Was there

I think you should congratulate Carol Heidl too, she is also the breeder with Vicki.

Congrats to Carol Heild too!!! Just a note, in the catalog it only has Vicki Creamer as the breeder.

Way to go
Carol´s Fan
Way to go
Was there

Congrats to Carol Heild too!!! Just a note, in the catalog it only has Vicki Creamer as the breeder.

Well, for some reason the owners didn't write Carol's name on the catalog, they should know better.