Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting to this Forum

Oh my Good Lord ! WHAT a weekend of posts, people!

Can we not all just be positive and check the jealousy, negativity, sniping, rampant speculation et al at the door?

Congratulations to all the owners who had dogs place at the shows this past weekend - owner handled or not.
How or when or to who or by whom the dog is shown is each individual's choice and their business alone, no one else's.

I use handlers, I bath my dogs, I have even been known to clip their whiskers for an All Breed show or two and when I show them the very odd time, I dress up for my appearance in the ring - so ostracize me!!

I love this forum for the FANTASTIC knowledge base that exists on it - I learn a great deal, but man I hate the negativity! Why can't we all just leave other people to show their dogs the way they chose to and mind our own business or others will be minding it for us!

Just my opinion ...

Re: Posting to this Forum

Maybe it's time to require everyone to register with their name and e-mail address and not hide behind Anon?

uhm, starting with you?

Blame it on the full moon.

annonagin
uhm, starting with you?

I don't think you could use the full moon as an excuse, since it was full on the 7th - almost a week ago. I think some people aren't happy UNLESS they've got someone to pick on or something to complain about. Blame it on misery, not the moon.

Isn't that the whole point? If you're too worried to give real facts and names, then just suck it up and stop complaining. On the other hand, if you are willing to say: Hey, I had a bad experience with so and so and tell us why, then you are giving some information to other breeders. It seems to me that everybody on this site who goes negative refuses to disclose their identity--(don't bother pointing out that I am doing that too--I'm just playing the game). I agree with poster who said, you shouldn't be complaining when hiding behind anonymity. BTW, we all know that having a handler is expensive so let's not keep repeating that.

Stella Luna
annonagin
uhm, starting with you?

I don't think you could use the full moon as an excuse, since it was full on the 7th - almost a week ago. I think some people aren't happy UNLESS they've got someone to pick on or something to complain about. Blame it on misery, not the moon.

Blame it on misery, not the moon!!!! Not on Misery Blame it on the economy like every one else!!!

Sorry but no.

ANON IF YOU ARE!
Isn't that the whole point? If you're too worried to give real facts and names, then just suck it up and stop complaining. On the other hand, if you are willing to say: Hey, I had a bad experience with so and so and tell us why, then you are giving some information to other breeders. It seems to me that everybody on this site who goes negative refuses to disclose their identity--(don't bother pointing out that I am doing that too--I'm just playing the game). I agree with poster who said, you shouldn't be complaining when hiding behind anonymity. BTW, we all know that having a handler is expensive so let's not keep repeating that.

The reason I rarely come to this site and rarely post is all the back stabbing and holier than thoughs who hide behind their anonymous banner.

If I have something to tell you then I should have the intestinal fortitude to put my name to it.

This should be a forum to learn from both our successes and failures to rant and rave about someone or some event. And whomever said blame it on the economy, god I nearly chocked on that one. Blame it on poor sportsmanship.

And if you don't like what I say or don't agree then say it to my face or hit the delete button, that is why it is there.