Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WISCOYS MIDNIGHT TRAIN,SH

You guys know that I don't often post brags, etc...but this one I have to share...

Who says these show bred dogs can't hunt?? I want to send a HUGE congratulations to owner Fred Hallet and WISCOYS MIDNIGHT TRAIN,SH for earning Diesel's first pass on his Master Hunter title this past weekend. Only 10 out of 34 passed. Diesel is by BISS CH Wiscoys Robin x BISS Hiflights Roxanne's Genesis.

He is also the first dog that Fred has trained. What he has done with this young dog is nothing less than amazing, and I am very proud of both of them. So if any of you run into Fred and Diesel this summer, will ya give them both a pat on the back for me.

Well done guys!

-Jill

Re: WISCOYS MIDNIGHT TRAIN,SH

That's an amazing accomplishment for both the dog & owner regardless of the breeding/lines - HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

Jill - That is awesome news. Congratulations!

Congrats

WOW - first dog he's trained? What an awesome accomplishment, please keep us posted on their progress!

Congrats to all!

Well that is just so cool! Congrats to the breeder and owner/handler. Is there any pictures we can see of Mr. Diesel?

Yep  here's the picture
that Fred sent to me this mornin'

What a beautiful picture!!! Again, congrats to everyone that made this possible!

Big Congrats to you Jill, Diesel and his owner, Fred. I just love it when show bred dogs are in the field!

~Sherry

Jill, I was hoping you would post about Diesel and Fred's success this weekend. I have the pleasure of being a member of the same training club, Long Island Retriever Field Trial Club. He happen to call a member of our club while we were out training immediately after receiving his ribbon. He is certainly an inspiration to myself and my girl Eve, who is trying to complete her JH.

Diesel is not only a good working dog, but a handsome one at that.

Congratulations to Fred for all his hard work, and Jill for creating such a nice boy!!! Would love to see him in the show ring!!

Michele

That definitely deserves a big congratulations! Way to go Deisel!!!!!

Michele McGroarty

Congratulations to Fred for all his hard work, and Jill for creating such a nice boy!!! Would love to see him in the show ring!!

Michele

I've thought about that as well. Once Fred finishes his MH, it would be fun to finish his CH and have another CH Master Hunter in the breed.

-jill

Well done! Congratulations!

Whopee! Way to go Fred and Diesel!! Congratulations Jill!

Lobuff Major Yeager at Asquam SH and I are jumping for joy for your accomplishment. We were down in Maryland earning SH legs with Fred and Diesel last fall and thought they were one class act. We are very happy for you!

And Jill you are the best to support this team! Go for the gold and get that CH/MH!

Nancy