Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photos from the LRC of Greater Boston Specialty are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proofs from the LRC of Greater Boston Specialty (June 11 and 12th) can be seen on the following
link:http://www.mattallisonphotography.com/2009Breed/LRCGB/LRCGBmain.htm

Re: Photos from the LRC of Greater Boston Specialty are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a reason why these photos didnt seem to turn out so well?

they really aren't very good are they?

Oh good! so its not just me.

No offense to anyone, its really great to have proof of a memory, but I just think they could have been better. Especially if winners are expected to pay for them.

This was his second year, and I'm not sure if he had a helper last year or not. I also think that he had problems with his camera. Disappointing pics. I don't think dogs are his main subjects.

The action shots are great but the win photos stink!
The angles are all wrong, there is no writing on the board to say what show it is or what class or placement, it's blank!!

Glad I didn't go. I would have been very disappointed if I took a photo and it came out like this!

He uses digital, and the writing is put on the board when the picture is produced, it will say the date, the club, and the class and the win.
Barb

I was there..He took more pics of Blonde Handler
" want to be"?????? than candid lab shots..

I would just like to reiterate what people who attended Potomac said. "The TKT photographer from the UK did an absolutely amazing job of capturing almost all of the classes in three rings for three days in Frederick by herself". For those of you who were not there, she took candids (was not official show photographer).

My mother always said.......

Moving forward with helpful suggestions -there are also several very talented photographers in the club/area if people need recommendations for future shows- not sure why Ashby, or others were not used.

The Boston Specialty is the same time as a large all breed show 20 miles away in Topsfield. The typical show photographers are at Topsfield.

Barb

but if someone would like to suggest other photogs than ashbey or fritz, please let us know