Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new pipette for A-I's

There is a new pipette available to do A-I's. It's similar to the traditional 9" long rigid pipette with the push on coupler. This new one is 10" long but it is flexible (not stiff like the old one) and it has the push on coupler. The other good thing about this new pipette is that the tip that you insert in the b*tch has a tiny rounded stainless steel tip on it. This is much more comfortable for the girl since it doesn't scrape anything on the way in and it goes in further and easier. It's smooth! These are wonderful. The distributor is Reproduction Resources in Wisconsin. The part number is 827210 and they are $6.15 for a pack of 5, and thats $1.23 each and well worth it. Everyone should try these!
No, I don't have stock in the company but I wish I did!

Re: new pipette for A-I's

THANKS! They sound awesome!

Rick gave me a few of these to try on my last order, they sure are nice to insert, and the semen doesn't come out the tip, it comes out on each side of the tip, so you can hold the catheter tip right up against the cervix while you inseminate. I liked them!

I decided to pull out the old Macro lense and take closeup photos so you can see the ends of the pipette.
Go here:

www.lor-allabs.com/pipette.htm

Yes, Laura, I was given 5 samples a few months ago and really like them. Much better than the stiff ones and they go in much smoother.

Cindy Ellis Spirithawk
Yes, Laura, I was given 5 samples a few months ago and really like them. Much better than the stiff ones and they go in much smoother.

I just got back from the dentist and everything is still numb so I couldn't feel myself spit!!!! Where I could go with this... LMAOOOO!!!!!!