Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kobe

Kobe information

Re: Kobe

I own a Kobe. Im sure there are other Kobe's also. Can you be more specific what the dogs registered name is and what info you are asking for?

CH. MACH MH UD , etc. Kobe? He is notable in the breed for all he has accomplished with his owner. He is listed on the LRC page. Now that's an all purpose Lab! I googled him and found this:

http://www.citrushillcaninecenter.com/Citrus_Hill_Canine_Center/Kobe.html

That's SOME dog, there! Kudos to Kobe!

Isnt his rear too long?

Too long for what? Obviously not too long to do anything that has been asked of him.

Well he produced some amazing puppies with correct fronts and rears for me, not to mention smarts , his soundness and ability to continue competing as an older dog speak volumes as to his conformation.

Where is there a photo showing his rear?

I love that he is still winning at almost 12 years old! Could that be possible?? Wow!

I have heard that Kobe went to Rainbow Bridge a couple of days ago. What a wonderful boy!!!! Tracy and Kobe were a great team and he was always such a happy worker. My most heartfelt condolences to Tracy.
Run fast and free Kobe.

I also heard that Kobe had passed away this week. I had always admired him and his accomplishments. I believe he did the breed proud. My condolences go out to his owner, breeder and all of you that loved him. I feel very fortunate to soon own a nice Kobe granddaughter. The lab world will miss such a great dog.

CH MACH Prospect's Slam Dunk MH,UD,RE,MXP8,MJP6,PAX2 10/19/97 - 7/18/09

I spoke with Tracy this morning and Kobe did indeed pass away last saturday. He was the most titled Labrador Retriever ever, the first and only CH MACH MH in the breed and this was all done by Tracy herself!!!

My deepest condolences to Tracy and to the Sonnesons who should be so proud to have bred this truly incredible dog!
Rest in Peace dear Kobe,
Run free!!!

Re: CH MACH Prospect's Slam Dunk MH,UD,RE,MXP8,MJP6,PAX2 10/19/97 - 7/18/09

What a truly ASTONISHING and INCREDIBLE Lab Kobe was to have achieved such titles! What a tribute to you Tracey and Kobe as a team to have had this most titled Lab in the history of our breed. My deepest condolences on the passing of Kobe and hope your heart will heal soon. You surely have many cherished memories with him until you meet again. I am sure he is showing all those at the Bridge a thing or two and is running with all of ours that just travelled there as well.

anon this time
Isnt his rear too long?

Why does someone ALWAYS have to interject something derogatory and negative any time any dog's name comes up on this forum? Are your dogs all perfect???
If you can't say something nice......
And no, never used the dog, never met the dog, don't know the owner but my condolences to her on her loss of her dog.

anon this time
Isnt his rear too long?

I think you are too long on mouth and insults. Why don't you show us some pictures of your perfect dogs?
An outstanding labrador left our world and in all your miserableness you had to be nasty. You are a real creep.