Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CUTTER

Cutter taught us life lessons and made us all better people. He did his job well. www.gingerbredlabradors.com

Re: CUTTER

Christine,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of Cutter. I remember seeing him as a very young dog and admiring him so much. You had a very long and wonderful time with him.

Big Hug Christine! I am sorry to hear about Cutter. What a great long life he had! What a wonderful wonderful boy Cutter was. Cutter will be one that will always be remembered.

Eleonore

Cutter is one of those dogs that you will remember forever.

Christine, I am so sorry for your loss! cutter was one of the nicest labradors, both inside and out, that I have ever seen. Your boy will not be forgotten by those of us that knew him.

Christine, so sorry to hear about Cutter. I always loved that dog. He was a wonderful boy and like someone said he sure spent many years with you. Nice memories of a very nice boy.

I'm very sorry. Godspeed Cutter.

Christine I am so very sorry for your loss.... My heart goes out to you and your family. He was a stunning boy.

I didn't know your Cutter, but I just looked at the link. A gorgeous boy who had a long, wonderful life. I am sorry for your loss

This is such sad news...

Cutter had such a great personality and spirit, didn't he? I know you will miss him terribly. His legacy lives on in his beautiful pups.

Godspeed sweet boy!

Denise & the Coleriver crew

I am so sorry Christine, Run Free Cutter.

Im sorry to hear Christine but what a wonderful long life he had! you will have many memories ,LeeAnne

My condolences Christine. Run Free Cutter

Debbie

Christine,
I am so sorry to hear of Cutter's passing. I remember him as a young dog. Such a nice boy! Godspeed Cutter

Christine,

I am so sorry! Cutter did you well - Godspeed Cutter and play hard at the bridge.

Johanne

Cristine

So sorry to hear about the loss of Cutter. His legacy will live on thew
his children I am sure. What a great old guy he was, god speed Cutter.

Christine:

The best part of Cutter is that we out here in the Midwest got to know you because of him. In his prime, there was none better and the care you gave him all these years was just so impressive. What a tribute to the breed!

Christine, I met you at the Rose City Specialty but have never been lucky enough to see Cutter in person. It sounds like he was a very special boy. So sorry for your loss. Godspeed Cutter.

Christine,

I am so sorry to hear about Cutter. He lived a long, long life. I am so glad I got to meet him when we were in CA. Thank you & Cutter for giving me my two boys and hope they have the longevity of their dad.

Hugs!
Donna

My condolences Christine...Godspeed Cutter.

I'm sorry for your loss. What a hole he leaves in all our hearts.

So sorry to hear of Cutter's passing. I know he meant the world to you Christine and it has been fun celebrating his birthday at the last few Palm Spring Shows.

Rest in Peace Cutter!

Ron

Christine, hugs to you at this difficult time. I remember seeing Cutter's picture on a Purina poster way back before I was "into the breed..." When I met him a couple of years later, it was like meeting a movie star. :) He was such a sweet gentleman, and every bit as beautiful as his picture. Godspeed, Cutter... we'll all miss you!

Christine,
I'm so sorry. Cutter was an amazing guy.

Oh Christine,

I'm sorry to hear of Cutter's passing. He was a very special dog, so sweet. He will be missed. Hugs to you and all Cutter's friends.

Oh, crap, Christine, this is just not what we want to hear! I remember Cutter when he was young, and what a personality he had! He owned his world. And, he has the same birthday as my Fiona...
There are some special dogs in the world, and I know you are missing him. Rest well my friend, you have earned it.