Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for an AKC Litter Reg Coupon - anyone have one to spare?

I'm online at AKC and realized I don't have an AKC Litter Reg Coupon. Anyone have one to spare?

Re: Looking for an AKC Litter Reg Coupon - anyone have one to spare?

I've heard that AKC will give you one if you call in.

Is that how you get one? I always feel like I am begging when I ask for one! I recently registered a litter and took every piece of paper out of the envelope. No coupon! What is up with that?! Where do they come from? Inquiring minds want to know!

Those of us who don't live in the States are wondering just what the heck they even are ....

It is a coupon from the AKC...you fill it in and it guarantees that every puppy will get their championship!

On our last litter in April there was one in the litter packet, we have always gotten one since they started with it this program. The only problem we have is they always expire before we have another group of babies.
For the question below, it is just a $10.00 coupon that can be applied to the cost of an AKC litter registration.

I spoke to the AKC this morning. The litter reg discount coupon program has been discontinued. They are no longer giving out coupons. He said that they don't know if they will do some other kind of program in the future, but if you were on their list before, you would be on the list for a future program.

Laura Dedering - Folklaur
I spoke to the AKC this morning. The litter reg discount coupon program has been discontinued. They are no longer giving out coupons. He said that they don't know if they will do some other kind of program in the future, but if you were on their list before, you would be on the list for a future program.

Laura,

I heard that they discontinued it a week ago but was hesitant to post as I didn't know for sure. I should have emailed you instead.

Thanks for informing all of us about the discontinuation of the program. I, like others, never had another litter in time to use a coupon. I didn't know they were transferable until reading it here.

$10 is $10, when the program was in effect why not use one people? I wonder what AKC has in store next?

Heard that
I wonder what AKC has in store next?

Bankruptsy, if you listen to all their whining and excuses for recognizing doodles et al.

I just wanted to let everyone know that they can register a litter of puppies with the AKC for a flat fee of $20. All you do is print off the litter registration online, fill it out, and where it says the amount you owe, just put in $20. You have to pay by credit card. Then just fax it to 919-816-4232. It is not advertised on the website, a AKC representative told me.