Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yippeeeeeeee for Tilly

Yippeeeeeee for Tilly!!!!Its all about her, & how special she is......You go girl!!!!!

Re: Yippeeeeeeee for Tilly

You go, girl! Woohoohoo!

I agree, its all about the dogs. This silly fussing about who gets the credit really turns me off. It is a dis-credit to this wonderful happy, ever giving breed. She looked great and Rusty showed her so well. The next day Janice and her yellow girl just showed better. What nice girls. There were many professional handlers there and beautiful dogs. Over 80 dogs gives you alot to see. Good judges.

If this is about the Fri. BIS, I believe the congratulations have already been said and done. If this is about today's results, you might want to at least wait until it's over, although I agree, with the lineup of Group & BIS judges, it's bound to happen again if she makes it out of Breed.

Cherries
Yippeeeeeee for Tilly!!!!Its all about her, & how special she is......You go girl!!!!!

Till is a star.....She can shine through all of those clouds!

:-)
Seriously don't know.

Go to
lighthouselabradors.com
and look under youngsters, Lynn has had some beautiful yellow girls over the years and Mason.

Breeder
Go to
lighthouselabradors.com
and look under youngsters, Lynn has had some beautiful yellow girls over the years and Mason.

She sure does! Nice goin' Tilly girl, Congrats to Lynn! You needed a happy day, hoping you have another today.

Yes
Breeder
Go to
lighthouselabradors.com

She sure does! Nice goin' Tilly girl, Congrats to Lynn! You needed a happy day, hoping you have another today.

Anyone want to take bets on BIS today? I think the stars are in perfect alignment or should I say judges?

I'm sure she'll have her happy day. It's in the cards. She's no better than her cohort even with her "woe is me" demeanor.

Why so mean?

Is it meanness for its own sake, or just jealousy poking its head up under a cloak of anonymity?

Either way, these folks need their prozac dosage upped. They must be really miserable people!

Glad those nasty people are not near us. They are pitiful. They need more than drugs.
Congrats to Tilly and her team.

Gambler
Yes
Breeder
Go to
lighthouselabradors.com

Anyone want to take bets on BIS today? I think the stars are in perfect alignment or should I say judges?

I hope she does it again today.