Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greenville shows

It does not matter whether you liked, or dislike. It was nice to see on Friday that the Labrador Bitch went group 1 and then Best In show. Labradors are usally so overlooked that whether you agree or disagree, it is nice that Labradors, have recently been getting some group appeciation.

Re: Greenville shows

Absolutely !! Couldn't agree more!

Debra McKinley
It does not matter whether you liked, or dislike. It was nice to see on Friday that the Labrador Bitch went group 1 and then Best In show. Labradors are usally so overlooked that whether you agree or disagree, it is nice that Labradors, have recently been getting some group appeciation.

Debra, I love when our Labradors go BIS at all breed shows. I didn't see anyone say anything different about a Labby going BIS so why speak about this? Let's all be happy for recognisation of our wonderful breed.

Tilly went BOB today, way to go Tilly! We're all proud of you.

Happy & Confused
Debra McKinley

Debra, I love when our Labradors go BIS at all breed shows. I didn't see anyone say anything different about a Labby going BIS so why speak about this? Let's all be happy for recognisation of our wonderful breed.

Tilly went BOB today, way to go Tilly! We're all proud of you.

Any news about group??

Debra, no one has said anything bad for at least 5 minutes, so why are you starting this again?

Let it go.

Those of us who love Tilly will continue to cheer her on, and just let the rest of it go. Please.

The only reason to say anything about a Labrador taking BIS, is that it too seldom happens, even though we are #1. We all know when you are next to a flowing coated breed, we always get overlooked. I am just saying that I think it is wonderful that the group judge and BIS judge would even look at a lab....next to all the flowing breeds. And I am seeing more of it in the past year.
I did not stay for today to see what happeneed. I hope someone will have the results, nor do I think anything or one needs to be negative to this. What is wrong with pulling for the labrador in group and best? I was one of two (that I know of) that bothered to stay to support the entry.....am I still bad?

Now I understand why very few people stand behind their name. I DID NOT say anything negative about the winner of the Breed on Friday, nor have I seen a computer in the past 4 days. I was only one of the two labrador people that bothered stayed the extra 4 hours just to cheer her on. And she had much support in the crowd. Where was everyone else. How dare any of you to say I was being negative. I only said that the Labrador seldom wins against the long haired breeds for BIS, no matter how good. I did stay, and I do not care what Lab it was....and I did not get a catalog, so do not know who she is/was, she showed lovely and I was thrilled that a lab could go BIS againt 3000. If you are going to be negative and bitchy, stand behind your name. I was frankly just happy that a lab got some acknowledgement. And why PLEAE thought I was being negative.....?

PS, I did not stay today, as I needed to get home, and I hope that the lab winner went into group and whpped A__.

Debra McKinley
Now I understand why very few people stand behind their name. I DID NOT say anything negative about the winner of the Breed on Friday, nor have I seen a computer in the past 4 days.... How dare any of you to say I was being negative... If you are going to be negative and bitchy, stand behind your name. I was frankly just happy that a lab got some acknowledgement. And why PLEAE thought I was being negative.....?

Ah, Debra. There is the rub. It seems as though whenever someone posts a well considered and fairly expressed opinion, so many small minds just cannot possibly digest it properly and they react to their indigestion by blaming the poster for all sorts of evil thoughts and deeds. Forget being objective and considerate of the facts, since these types will not allow it. More is the pity, and that is what spoils "anonymous" forums.

hmmmm
Debra McKinley
Now I understand why very few people stand behind their name. I DID NOT say anything negative about the winner of the Breed on Friday, nor have I seen a computer in the past 4 days.... How dare any of you to say I was being negative... If you are going to be negative and bitchy, stand behind your name. I was frankly just happy that a lab got some acknowledgement. And why PLEAE thought I was being negative.....?

Ah, Debra. There is the rub. It seems as though whenever someone posts a well considered and fairly expressed opinion, so many small minds just cannot possibly digest it properly and they react to their indigestion by blaming the poster for all sorts of evil thoughts and deeds. Forget being objective and considerate of the facts, since these types will not allow it. More is the pity, and that is what spoils "anonymous" forums.

Please, everyone stop it. Anyone know what happened in group yet??

Debra, don't take a second thought to some of these small closed minds. We had a great show. Loved seeing all those nice, nice dogs. Competition very hard, all classes. Congrats to all that got ribbons and the big Winners. We all work and play for this.

with all due respect, debra, labs not winning bis has little to do with flowing coats. it has to do with flowing money.

The dog show results seem to be so important to some people........... why don't they go to the show so they don't have to wait 8)!!!!!!???????? Be happy for everyone, LIFE IS TOO SHORT! We all can win and we all can lose! LET'S HAVE FUN!

that is the result of envy and jealousy, add a pinch of fixation and you have all these small minded, negative posters that just can't let it go, we all know who they are in any given area.

Agreed, sick puppies abound in every area, got a couple of em around here as well

That is funny and they are sick puppies.

LMAO, spilled my coffee all over the place thinking about the ones that I know of!!!!