Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brodie son or grandson with EIC clearance

I am searching for a nice Brodie son or grandson with EIC clearance

Re: Brodie son or grandson with EIC clearance

Who is Brodie?

I have a clear Travis son (linebred on Brodie). I haven't tested my Brodie grandson yet.

Graham is a Brodie grandson and EIC clear

http://www.gatewaylabs.com/html/boys.html

You didn't say if the dog needs to be EIC "clear" or just have an "EIC clearance" meaning he's been tested. If you are just looking for a clearance then what difference does it make if he is normal, carrier, affected?

?
You didn't say if the dog needs to be EIC "clear" or just have an "EIC clearance" meaning he's been tested. If you are just looking for a clearance then what difference does it make if he is normal, carrier, affected?

I would take the meaning of clearance as if the OP was looking for a son or grandson who was "clear". If they were looking for a dog who was merely tested, I am sure they would have titled their post as one with EIC testing. Amazing how we try to read so much into these posts.

I have an 18 month old Great-grandson out of Brodie. His mother is out of Travis. I had the EIC test done at the Univ. of Minn. and he is clear for EIC. You may want to check the OFA, EIC database and research Brodie's offspring.

Now thats the better idea instead of putting names out here like that.

?

since you do not understand, I will rephrase my question.

I am looking for a Brodie son or grandson that is EIC clear. I love the bloodlines. But I am in need of one that is EIC clear, (get the picture)

In other words, a female who is a carrier needs a male who is not.

I've got one also. OFA Good, Optigen A, EIC clear. I expect there are lots out there.

Joshua is EIC clear and is a Brodie Grandson.