Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New chocolate champion--shy owner

OK, I don't think any of us who know her would call Linda shy, but there is a new chocolate champion and her owner hasn't bragged. And man, oh, man did she finish with a BANG! :) Dear little Snap is now MBISS Am/Can. CH Nipntuck Snapdragon, owned and loved by Linda Maffett and Buffy Gonzales, bred by me.

Snap won as a puppy, but one absentee cost that major, had a litter, then this summer was WB, BOW, and BOB at RCLRC under Marion Lyons. She had already finished in Canada, but was BOB both days at the BCLRC specialties under Pauline Mortier and Virginia Lynn. Linda decided that must mean she was looking good so two days later packed up last week and headed to CA. Snap went WB and BOS at SVLRC and then took the majors at both shows the next to days, to finish with three back to back majors. Pretty cool in that gorgeous California competition! :)

I'm just glad her momma Apple didn't have to compete with her anymore! A new generation of specialty winning, chocolate, champion bitches, I am pretty proud, too. Congrats, Linda, Buffy, and Snap.

Re: New chocolate champion--shy owner

Congrats to all....nothing to be shy about!!

Congratulations Becky, Linda and Snap, she is gorgeous.

She is a lovely girl, I just looked at pictures again and again! She is so easy on the eyes.
Congratulations to Team Snapdragon!!

Congratulations to Linda and Becky!!!!

Way to go girls!

Congratulations Becky, Linda and Snap...I love it when those chocolates shine!!! Congrats again!!!

Whoo Hoo ! Well done all! Congrats....

Linda was kind enough to send me Snaps picture for the Specialy Results page.. you can see her (AND her winning record) on the Results page at http://wiscoy.com/specialtyresults2009.html

If there is anyone else that would like their dog added to the results page, just email it to me and I'll include it above your dogs name. Don't be shy, you've earned it and your dog earned it. And that's what the page is there for.

-J

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

BIG!!! Congratulations!!!

Hahahah! Yes, those of you that know me know I am FAR from shy.

I actually just signed on here to announce our new MBISS Am/Can CH when I saw Becky had already done it for me, thanks Becks.

One of the best parts was calling Buffie (who Snap lives with....the official pooper scooper) each day with the news. YEAH!

I think I am still a bit sleep deprived after my 14+ hour drive home from CA but the drive seemed so easy...must have been that SWEEP broom I was riding home on!

This was just Snaps perfect time, she is in rediculous full coat for August, especially considering the heat waves we've had this summer have been crazy for us NWer's, and she just looks great!

Thanks to all of you who cheered her on this summer, it will be one not soon forgotten.

Now she can relax, be lazy and look forward to her brood due to arrive the end of the month.

Oh, and I should thank which ever dog ticked you off that day you decided you had too many dogs and put little Snap up on the chopping block when she wasn't quite so pretty at 8 months old!

I can drive pretty fast with check book in hand when Becky calls and says, "if you come NOW you can have her!" LOL

CONGRATULATIONS to both Breeder and Owner! That's quite a nice run of wins regardless of color!!

Bask in your wins!! Then get down to trying to do it with the next generation, too! That's what it is about...

Congrats again!!

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Yeah, as I recall that's how you got BISS Genie, too! Catch me on a day when someone has been a bad dog and who knows who I'll send you home with. My four hoodlum puppies are skating on thin ice right now, for sure, some one just chewed up Will's new $20 football. . . ;-)

You are so right, that is how I got BISS Genie...hahahaha!! OK, so I'm grabbing my check book....which one is ticking you off today! LOL

Way to go. She is a lovely girl!!