Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SMLRC

Has anyone heard what the entry for SMLRC is yet? I know this show is typically slow getting numbers together but I hoping to hear something.

Thanks to any club member who may have info.

Re: SMLRC

This is what the show secretary emailed me yesterday after I asked.

Counts are (roughly) 92 in regular classes, 38 in sweeps, 25 obedience, 12 Rally. I should have the judging schedule completed and emailed to all exhibitors later today, with snail mail copy to follow.

I have not received any judging schedules yet.

There is often an assumption on this site that all readers are experienced or sophisticated enough to know the initials of the shows--such as this one,SMLRC. I can figure out the LRC of course, but what does SM stand for? Please appreciate my sincerity in asking.

Shawnee Mission

Thank you.

Hi,

The judging schedule was solidified on Wednesday and you should be getting the schedule shortly. If the Secretary has an e-mail address for you she will send you one electronically, as well as thru snail mail. Numbers are about even with last year...about 99 in Conformation (38 Sweeps), 36 in obedience and 13 Rally entries. The numbers for Saturday and Sunday are roughly the same. If you have any questions please let me or the Show Secretary know!!

Hope to see you there! We are excited to offer a great judging panel and welcome everyone to the Land of Oz! Weather has been beautiful lately, in the 70's, so hopefully it will continue.