Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pawcatuck Results

Any results yet on day 2 of Pawcatuck? Thanks.

Re: Pawcatuck Results

Wasn't there, but got a text that Jill with Cabot (CAN CH. Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat) was BOB/BOW/WD and Ch. Lobuff's Turtle Dove was BOS. Karen Day was showing WB from 12-18, but I don't know anything else. Congrats to the winners!

If I get more info, I'll post.
CME

Wow, Cabot is really making a SPLASH!! Congrats!

WB was Greg Goebel & Abby Kagan's Liddle Glad All Over

Congratulations Greg & Abby!

Congratulations to ALL the winners!

Go Dove!!!
Congratulations to ALL the winners!

I will say the same, congratulations to All of the Winners.

And, I will send personal congrats to individuals privately.

Anyone have a link or full results? I've heard a lil here and a lil there. TIA.

Sep 17th
Judge Marion Hopkinson - Rocheby

WD - Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat
WB - Blackdux Jenna
BOW - Blackdux Jenna
BOB - Blackdux Jenna
BOS - Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat

Sep 18th
Clare Senfeld - Willcare

WD - Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat
WB - Liddle Glad All Over
BOW - Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat
BOB - Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat
BOS - Ch. Lobuff's Turtle Dove

Sorry but I don't have the reserve winners.

Are there any sweeps results for the show? Sorry if I missed them.

Reserve winners dog on Thursday was our Buttonwood McIntosh, on Friday it was Mike Silva's Shadowbrook McSteamy I believe. Reserve winners bitch Friday was Blackdux Jenna, and I apologize I don't know who reserve winners bitch was on Thursday. Can someone tell us who that was?
Congratulations to all the winners and placements in some beautiful classes. As always it was a wonderful show, well run, great sportsmanship, excellent judging, super weather, and of coarse the food was the best!! Good job Pawcatuck River LRC!!
Traci

I am sure it was a slip of the tongue or should we say a slip of the key board, but Clare Senfield is Allegheny Labradors and not Willcare; Willcare is Sue Willumsen.
Thank you for the results!

Friday Best in Sweeps was won by WB - Liddle Glad All Over. Sorry, I don't know any other sweeps results.

Congrats to all the winners and especially my good friends Abbey and Greg

I have a shameless brag but before I get to that, I too just wanted to say thank you to the Pawcatuck Lab Club. The show is always so well run and the atmosphere is wonderful. I don't know who ordered the weather but I can't remember being at a dog show under such perfect conditions. Well done!
Now, my shameless brag is my little baby... Bellwether Trendsetter was best puppy both days!

Nice going Tina!! Congrats to Jill and Kathy as well! Nice going girls!! Wish I was there! See ya at Mid Jersey!
T

After hearing so many great things about this show, I have absolutely got to figure out a way to get there next year. Too many friends doing great things not to be a part of it!

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to all the club members who made the show so much fun! Special shout out to Abby Kagan and Greg Goebel for their wonderful day Friday with their lovely girl Folly going best in sweeps and WB. Abby had come with me to the show and my van floated back home over the Long Island Sound!

Tina, I waited for you to post first. I'm over the MOON about Vera's win!!! Congrats to all as well. Vera's sister, Mariwyl Stone Soul Picnic, went RWB at the local AB show yesterday. Awesome weekend for both girls!

Waifin's Fly Cabot to Torngat

Datta boy!!!!! Way to go Cabbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!