Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Knight

Hello,
Where is Tabatha's Knight?, is he alive?, is he still producing or is there frozen semen?
Thanks,

Re: Knight

This might help:

http://www.belquest.com/knight.html

Knight is retired living with my sister as her house dog. There are some lovely Knight sons around and a few that are line bred on him I've heard. We have a yellow Knight son, and Deb Lewis has a black one. Not sure who else has boys out of him.

Knight is my favorite of all stud dogs. We bred to him three times and three champions out of those breedings and two others who are major pointed. We also got improved hip clearances with two of the yellow girls with excellent ratings. He was available at Belquest Kennels, but, for whatever reason, some passed him by. He is in excellent health and swims and goes for weekend car trips and is my daughter, April's, constant companion. We thank Vicky and Phyllis for letting us make our home his place in the country to live for the rest of his life. He helps with the garden by eating tomatoes right off the vines. He lives with two lovely cats who are his friends. Carol Heidl also bred several bitches to him. To me, he really enhanced our breeding program that we have built on for 30 years. Ellie

Ch Shalane Fly by Knight, is georgeous.

Thank you everyone ! I'm a bit biased , but yes, my boy is goreous and a Knight son.