Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXCEED dog food ...again

Just got off the phone with a Sams Club manager. This food is according to him, being phased out. When the current supplies are gone, it will not be reordered. I've called all of the Sams Clubs in a 100 mile radius, same story.

Re: EXCEED dog food ...again

I also had heard that so I emailed Keith Sharp. I just got an email today from Keith Sharp today about the Exceed dog food. This was his reply.

I appreciate the note and the time you took to send it. Our producer had a production issue which has caused a significant delay in replenishment. I apologize for the issues this has caused. We are working to be back in stock in the next week to two weeks. Your club should have the Lamb in stock now or very soon. Chicken should be in by the end of the week.

Keith

If anyone has problems getting it, I suggest emailing him. Keith.Sharp@samsclub.com

I too had emailed Keith when I saw Deb's post over lunch. Keith got right back with me and this is what he wrote:

"No problem. To be clear, it is not being phased out anywhere, just taking a little while to get back in stock at all locations.

Jeff or Martin, please help find out when the product will arrive at this club.

Keith"

It is concerning that there are so many different messages being sent out by different stores. Very frustrating.

Keith is now "out of his office untill Monday " !
The Columbus Ohio Sams Clubs are all phasing this product out except the Sawmill Road Club,according to that manager.

I also received this 'out of office' message today when I saw your post, but just received this email from Keith:

Re: Exceed being discontinued?
Monday, September 21, 2009 5:06 PM

Christina, exceed is not being discontinued, just a delay caused by a production issue. All clubs will be receiving product over the next few weeks. What is your club location and I will check for you.

He must just be copying and pasteing, because that is the exact email I got from him.