Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AKC Judge Judy Doniere

Cross posted with permission

Dearest Family & Friends

Sorry to send a mass email about this – but it is with a heavy heart that I tell you all of the passing of my mother - AKC Judge Judy Doniere. She valiantly fought her battle with cancer and she was the
toughest woman I have ever seen face this. I will miss her immensely. I want to thank everyone who has kept her in their prayers and have sent cards of laughter and encouragement. She received so many cards that the hospice nurses asked if she were a celebrity! Our family will plan a celebration of life memorial service on October 27th in the Las Vegas
area. That is her birthday and she would want to be sure that it was well after the Doberman Pinscher National Specialty. She so badly wanted to attend that coming up in October, but God needed her sooner.

She was a great lady and a loving mother.

Permission to cross post to whomever you feel would want to know this.

Hugs,
Tami

Re: AKC Judge Judy Doniere

I am so sorry to hear this. Judy was a good judge. She will be missed by many.

I am so sorry to hear of her passing,she was a wonderful judge and a fine woman.
My condolences to her family.

Oh, my goodness. I showed to Judy last March and though I thought she looked a bit tired, I didn't realize that she was fighting such a battle.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

I will always rememeber Judy as she was judging last October when my Sussex took his final points. It was hotter than Hades but she never lost her smile and was
gracious the entire day. She will be missed.

I hate reading this. In my 25 years in the breed I showed under Judy quite a bit. She was always fair and knew enough to put up a good dog. I respected her opinion - when I looked at her winner's lineup, I always saw consistency. She'll be missed. Godspeed, Judy...