Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Nine" Litter Theme

My litter was born on 9.9.09 so I am going with a "Nine" theme. I have all the typical nine names (Dressed To The Nines, Ninth Inning, Agent 99) but wondered if anyone could come up with more names.

Re: "Nine" Litter Theme

How about some type of baseball team, since there are 9 players on the field??

Party Like it's 1999
Nine Inch Nails
9 Lives

team players
How about some type of baseball team, since there are 9 players on the field??

baseball came to mind first......with 9 players

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer...lol

How bout Bottom Of The Ninth?

Bottom Of The Nineth...what could you use for a call name for a yellow male?

STRIKER!

Cloud Nine
Engine Number Nine
Code 999
Dressed to the Nines
Niner Niner
Oh Nine Oh Nine Oh Nine
Nine Times Out of Ten

(I love the earlier suggestion of Bottom of the Ninth, also pick could be Top of the Ninth)

Names are so fun!

Nine to Five (Movie - Dolly Parton)
Whole Nine Yards

K-Nine
Nine Iron
Nine Bark
Article Nine
Deep Space Nine
Nine Inch Nails
Nine One One

http://www.onelook.com/?w=**nine**&ls=a

Client Number Nine

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Girl name Hooker!

Not sure I'd want to be outside using THAT call name!

hmm now that we have "UNWANTED" neighbors, maybe that's a good idea!

Another thought on a name is After Eight, call name Nine. I kind of like that.

LOL love that name "after eight"

Nine

LOLOLOL

Showing my age - how about Agent 99, call her Barb for short! (Barbara Felding for you young folks, Get Smart was the TV show).

Remember the shoe phone?!!

Linda@Staghorn
Cloud Nine

The 2007 Labrador Retriever World CH and many titles more is Cloud Nine Iragori, Gordy's daughter. Don't copy a name.

Bambino
The Babe
A-Rod
Yankee
Dodger
etc..

CM
Remember the shoe phone?!!

Sure do!

Original
Linda@Staghorn
Cloud Nine

The 2007 Labrador Retriever World CH and many titles more is Cloud Nine Iragori, Gordy's daughter. Don't copy a name.

Well, "Cloud Nine" isn't that UNIQUE that you can tell someone not to use it. And since obviously the kennel name makes it different, it wouldn't be the same anyway.

Besides, I have seen #'s recently...you could do Kennelname Cloud 9

And the Cone of Silence?!

I like the post that mentioned Baseball, you can think of lot's of names.

bdr
Original
Linda@Staghorn
Cloud Nine

Well, "Cloud Nine" isn't that UNIQUE that you can tell someone not to use it. And since obviously the kennel name makes it different, it wouldn't be the same anyway.

Besides, I have seen #'s recently...you could do Kennelname Cloud 9

Agree, Cloud 9.

I didn't read everyone's posts so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how about Love Potion #9

A song from a *few* years back - "99 Red Balloons".

Game of Ninepins, call name Rip (as in Van Winkle)

Amused (from the nine muses), call name ?

Barb

Nine Oh Two One Oh

nine of hearts

:-)
I didn't read everyone's posts so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but how about Love Potion #9

I remember this one, a movie?, a song from what movie?

DebiR
My litter was born on 9.9.09 so I am going with a "Nine" theme. I have all the typical nine names (Dressed To The Nines, Ninth Inning, Agent 99) but wondered if anyone could come up with more names.

If you know a little bit of Numerology and what is going on in the world at this moment and what is coming on 2012. This is for real, the meaning of this date is really 666, the number of the beast, it's happening, be carefull!
Don't answer before you do your homework, learn Numerology, read some books and you will understand.

An even older song...Bob Seger's Nine Tonight

Just do it
DebiR

If you know a little bit of Numerology and what is going on in the world at this moment and what is coming on 2012. This is for real, the meaning of this date is really 666, the number of the beast, it's happening, be carefull!
Don't answer before you do your homework, learn Numerology, read some books and you will understand.

Oh my God, I've heard of that, it has something to do with India or the Mayas, the negative vibes

I remember it as a hit song from the 60's or early 70's....oops showing my age Loved the song.

בזה החכמה מי אשר לו תבונה יחשב מספר החיה כי מספר בן אדם הוא ומספרו שש מאות

The Mayan calendar is the most amazing, as it contains a complete description of the magic cycles, including this current crossing of the Threshold. The Mayan calendar was created in the year 3372 BC (using the Christian calendar), just at the end of the last cycle. The Mayans described the cycles as "worlds", and stated that only certain life forms made the transition from one world to the next. The calendar, written over 5,000 years ago, predicted the exact day the Threshold Level would be passed. It says that at the end of this year the worst of every men will come out and the damage will be irreversible.If we convert the Mayan dates to the current Christian calendar, it correctly states that the Threshold would be passed on December 24, 2011. On that day, the first Great Dragon was seen in Japan. The precision is amazing.
Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC, thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.