Any news from Denver?

Re: Denver

BOB Freddy
BOS Mirna
WD Henry
WB Debby

What I've heard thus far:
Best in Sweeps - Stacey & Starkey Green's "Trinket" (sorry don't have the registered name)
Best Opp Sweeps - "Blue" - Jerry McCammack's & Kendall Herr's Dickendall Ironore Bluefish
WD - Dickendall Buckstone Deck the Halls "Decker" - Kendall and Faith
Decker was WD/BOW last Saturday at SMLRC and Blue was Best Puppy both days at SMLRC......those boys are on a roll..............
Congratulations to all!!!!

What a PITA. I am from a different part of the country and all the call names are not remotely familiar. Please be considerate to us ignoramuses.

Geez - chill out - she gave the registered names of Best OP in Sweeps and WD, if you read the post!

Well, am from here and don't know any of the dogs by those names. Give us a little more than the first person did. Or don't give at all. Don't be rude breeder 12.

The first person's post was a JOKE!!! Not the call names of the dogs that won. Apparently you didn't get it?!?

Who cares.. I am not there, wish I was, but Im not grumpy about it.

Thanks Keri for posting!

Did anyone catch Breed by chance?

RWD - Riverlane's Ghoststone Blue Angel

WB/BOW - Blackthorn Spirit of Texas

RWB - Saltmeadow Peace at Himoon

BOB - CH Skye's Big Black Guy JH

BOS - CH Remington's Woodland's Desire

Best Puppy - Matlins Back Country Trail Blazer

I would like to give Joanne Hanscom a big congrats
for going BOB with Skye's Big Black Guy.

Way To Go!!

Donna

WHOO HOO!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Jo and Rosie, on BOB!!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Barb, Deb and Dan, on WB/BOW!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Susan and Navy, on RWD!!

I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!

Re: WHOO HOO!!

Congratulations to Stacey and Starkey Green with their beautiful girl Greenstone's Everlasting Bloom,"Chloe", for going Best in Sweeps on Saturday. Sorry Keri, it wasn't Trinket.. even though she is gorgeous, she is too old for Sweeps. Go Chloe or as I still remember you... Jelly Belly!!
Congratulations are in order for all the winners.. I wish I was there to see them.

OOPS! Thanks for the correction! Go Chloe!
I heard that Decker was WD again today to finish him.
Congratulations to Kendall and Faith on
Ch Dickendall Buckstone Deck the Halls SH
Also congrats to Kim, Barb and Jo on their labs' wins yesterday.
I haven't heard any other results yet for today.

Thank you both! It was a fun time - beautiful show, great weather, lots of laughs and nice dogs.

We especially want to thank Kathy DeVito - who bred fantastic girls and shared them with us. Chloe's mom and Trinket's mom (our first bred best by bitch) both came to us from Kathy. We are blessed.

Congrats to Kendall and Faith on Decker - he sure finished in style with going Winners Dog and then BOW. What a special boy.

Way to Go Team Kendall, Faith and CH Decker! Some kinda roll you are on? Congrats go out to all the other Winners, Jerry and Blue and Stacey and Chloe too. Keep up the good work.