Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iroquois Club

A big thank-you to the Iroquois club for organizing another great specialty. You always make us feel so welcome. Thank-you for the wonderful lunch as well, it's greatly appreciated. Congratulations to all the winners!

Re: Iroquois Club

I'll second that! If you went away hungry, it was your own fault.

Well done. It was a fun day.

I also agree!! It was a great show and a pleasure for me to meet so many wonderful and interesting people. Thank you all for sharing so much knowledge with me. I appreciate it more than you know!

And for the JAMS, they were..., oh no I forgot, they lost the ribbons.

Another fine moment for the ILRC. Add it to the list!

Are the results up anywhere? TIA

To BB and LOL. How sad that you can only sit on the sidelines and cast dispersions at people who have worked very hard to give you 4 days of majors.
I hope that some day you will see the good in people no matter who they are, we are all different and we need to respect that, our dogs do .
Shame on you for this bad behavior.

Thank you to all the kind people who complimented us on our show. Like anyone hosting an event we just hoped our guests would feel welcome and have a good time. Organizing the hospitality was fun--it turned out to be a beautiful day spent with good friends both old and new and our wonderful Labradors.

Yes, it was a great time. Hospitality was at it's best , and this Club worked hard on every aspect of the show, I for one think it showed and I appreciate it ! Thank You to all , I had a great time.