Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
InGen pra-PRCD test

Does anyone know what the turn around time is for the results these days? I know a few months ago yhey were experiencing some tech difficulties and it was 6 weeks or better for results.

Re: InGen pra-PRCD test

Have you tried looking online? Results appear there more quickly than in the mail.

I know people have raved about InGen here so I tried it. It took 8 weeks to get the PRCD results. And........now 4 months later, I still do not have EIC results. Sherrill,who everyone here said was great has not responded to my e-mails over the last 3 weeks. So I would not reccomend this group until they get their act together.
I think the old saying applies-you get what you pay for..

I haven't done the test yet. I'm trying to weigh my options on doing InGen or Optigen as I have several puppies in a litter that I plan to test.

never had an issue with getting a response. Test results have been 7-8 weeks but I know that going in.

are you throwing honey or vinegar?

I think you are asking me.......all I done is asked if they have a timeframe for results. I have copy pasted the message each time with a question mark. I think that is honey...not vinegar :)