Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from the National?

Any results from sweeps?

Re: News from the National?

Never mind. Just saw it below.

Why the results are so important to everyone?, we know that the ones winning this days are the handlers and not the dogs.

My dog who won the Sweeps 15-18 month black dog class was OWNER handled by my dog's fabulous co-owner. I beg to differ with the poster who claims "the ones winning this days are the handlers and not the dogs."
BUT if this is a reflection on the competency and fashion factor that my co-owner brings to the table....by golly I accept the compliment on her behalf!

Oh shut up. Why still up trouble. Maybe the handlers have some nice dogs.

I remember several years ago at the National when someone came up to me and said "that was political judging". I pointed out that I won my class and the judge had no idea who I was. Sometimes it's just sour grapes.

The political judges favorite probably wasn't in your class!!! LMAO!!!!

Me 2
I remember several years ago at the National when someone came up to me and said "that was political judging". I pointed out that I won my class and the judge had no idea who I was. Sometimes it's just sour grapes.

Whoa! My chocolate boy won his 9-12 month sweeps class yesterday with me, inexperienced owner/handler that I am, sweating it out at the other end of the lead. There were handlers in the ring with us.