Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy kits

Do you include only the food you feed or add other companies' samples and information?

Who do you find has the best kits?

Thanks

Re: Puppy kits

I include enough food to cover the pups for at least 3 days with advice on other foods I recommend and how to switch if necessary. They also get a stuffed toy that has been in the puppy pen, a rag that mom has slept on for a few days, a nylabone, a rubber ball, a new stuffed toy for home, a Kong, healthy treat samples that can be bought locally and literature on health, spaying/neutering etc. They also go home with a crate, size small but gets them through a month or two plus the ride home is safely in a crate. It's their 'goody' bag to get them off to the smoothest start in their new homes.
I make my own kit, that way it has exactly what I want in it.

I received poopy/pee sawdust shavings to put in my yard to start training with . . .

We provide a 15 kg ( 33 pound) bag of puppy food, along with their puppy binder with all documentation of the sire and dam( copies of all clearances and an official three generation pedigree, one puppy bowl, several puppy toys, and a video CD we make as they are growing so the people have this for future viewing, our business card and the vet certifcate and booklet,and one puppy blanket, and whatever else I decide they would need.