Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best in Sweeps!

Congratulations go out to Susan Patterson and Susan Mouw on Best in Sweeps with their gorgeous boy:

Fenwyck's Never Again (Ch. Lubberline Martingale x Ch. Fenwyck's Dark Crystal)

BOS sweeps:

Piccadilly's Hidden Covey (Ch. Lobuff Bobwhite at Chucklebrook x UACH SHR GRCH Piccadilly's Pipe Dream JH NA NAJ RN WC CGC) - owned by Nicole McCarthy

Congratulations girls!!!

Re: Best in Sweeps!

What a Spectacular Win for you 2 Susans! Congratulations to you 2. Conner sure has a bright future.

HUGE Congratulations Susan and Susan and Connor. So excited for you guys. Congrats to Nicole and her BOS Sweeps.

Congrats again to all the winners and placements.

As the official God-Mother (along with Susan B) ...

woohoo Connor. Guess I should have hidden you here instead of taking you to Susan last year! LOL

wow.............WOW............lovely pedigrees produce WINNERS!!

Congrats to all involved!!!

Congrats girls!! Beautiful dogs!

Patty Streufert
Congratulations go out to Susan Patterson and Susan Mouw on Best in Sweeps with their gorgeous boy:

Fenwyck's Never Again (Ch. Lubberline Martingale x Ch. Fenwyck's Dark Crystal)

Wow. That is AMAZING!!! Congratulations to Team Susan!! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

Congrats to all the other winners, too. Enjoy the ride.

Being that I have the great thrill to own the litter sister to Piper I guess I feel compelled to correct that it is Endeavor Piccadilly Pipe Dream that is the dam to Piccadilly's Hidden Covey.

Congrats everyone and congrats NICOLE!!

Sharlene
As the official God-Mother (along with Susan B) ...

woohoo Connor. Guess I should have hidden you here instead of taking you to Susan last year! LOL

Nahhh, you done good, Sharlene!! No matter what Susan P. may say. LOL

Congrats to Nicole and Covey. She's a very nice girl (Conner wholeheartedly agrees)

Cinderbay
Being that I have the great thrill to own the litter sister to Piper I guess I feel compelled to correct that it is Endeavor Piccadilly Pipe Dream that is the dam to Piccadilly's Hidden Covey.

Congrats everyone and congrats NICOLE!!

Oops - so sorry! Going off of a friend's message to me and I neglected to look up the actual registered name!

HUGE congrats to both Susan's and their beautiful Conner!! Thank you everyone for their congrats about my sweet yellow pup, we had a blast!

Patty- Thank you for listing all of my Piper's titles, she's a pretty cool dog!

Kim- Thanks for the correction! Piper is Endeavor Piccadilly Pipe Dream bred by Jeanine Asch and Pauline Mortier :) I can't thank Jeanine enough for giving me the chance with her!!

Excellent news.Nice to See that Marty is the sire and grandsire in both these dogs.
Way to go