Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yet another NEW (chocolate) Champion!

We're pretty happy here today to have another lovely chocolate girl finish her Championship with her third major. She picked up her second major yesterday under Jo Fleming, Blackwater Labradors and finished up today with her 3rd major and going BOB.

Diane Sullenberger and I co-own this pretty girl she is now known as Am/Can CH Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort.

A big thanks to Tonya Struble of Rush Hill Goldens who took her out this weekend and finished her up for us while we were showing our other Lab kids up in Canada! Where, as a matter of fact, Diane and I both happen to finish a bitch each....so two new Canadian Champions too!

Re: Yet another NEW (chocolate) Champion!

Very nice! Congratulations!
Jean-Louis

Thanks for poating Linda! What a weekend indeed!! Todd and I are thrilled beyond words about Belle's big wins this weekend and finishing her American Championship! Co-owning dogs with you has proven to be a very successful venture!!!
Indeed, I also finished my girl, Harlequin's Somethin' Ta Talk About "Lucy" today in Canada! Congratulations with your beautiful Risky too. Planning on having a relaxing evening and heading back at it again tomorrow:)

Congratulations!

What a wonderful weekend for you both - Congratulations!

Congratulations Linda and Diane! Belle sure is pretty! She has had some exciting wins on her way to becoming both American and Canadian champion! Winning under Joyce Brabban at SVLRC was extra exciting!! Hurray!! We are excited to have one week old grandaughters of hers here at Belgairn!

I am thrilled to see choclates getting there championship and to know that choclate Labs have improved so much over the last 10 yrs or more.....many yrs ago it was so hard to find a nice choclate....congrats to you both and your gorgeous chocolates and thanks to all those who have helped to improve the quality of the chocolates

thats AWESOME...congrats!!