Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And still another new champion!!!

Big congratulations go out to Pete and Elizabeth Mayo on finishing their black boy "Cutter" (Wildwood's A Cut Above) today in Wilmington, NC. Kim Frye did another great job handling Cutter today, and she has had a wonderful weekend...finishing 2 new champions!! Great job everybody. We look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Re: And still another new champion!!!

WooHoo! Congrats Kim on the great job handling! And congrats to the owners of each of the dogs. What a great weekend!!

That is the best news. Big congrat to Pete and Elizabeth and to Linda Hester. That was a good show for getting those championships. Kim ya did good. Proud of you all. Steaks for all.

And congratulations to Christine Weisse (Panthercreeks Captain Hayes) and Kate Fulkerson (HighGarth Aquarian Water Nymph) whose dogs won their majors from the Breed By Exhibitor class. Kate's girl got her major from breeder/judge Sally Sasser (Teracroft).

Yes, congratulations to Kate as well. I am sorry, I was tired when I got home, and I thought I had included Kate in my OP. I did recognize Christine in an earlier post. Anyway, congratulations to all the winners. Everyone worked together, and held the major. Great job everyone.