Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Studs one more

Looking for one that produces great rear angulations.

Thanks,

Re: Studs one more

Gitano

Who is Gitano Jackie & where can he be found at ? thanks !!

I might be a newbie.........But is this wht We are suppose to do or not to do.Advertise!

Dickendall Davaron Gitano, Manolo owns him.
Aloha,
Jackie

It is not advertising, she's asking to suggestions and we're giving it to her geesh! I don't own Gitano, wish I did!
Aloha,
Jackie

I might be a newbie.........But is this wht We are suppose to do or not to do.Advertise!

it is advertising.

Here is an idea, go to a dog show, spend countless hours examining a dog and their get, and then put together your own list.

Go take some happy pills or something. This is not what I consider advertising as the owner of the stud dog did not get on her and promote his stud dog, a question was asked and a opinion was given, end of the story. What is wrong with helping one another nowdays? Sounds like no one has helped you so you don't like it if others get the help they ask for. geesh!
Aloha,
Jackie

yes it is
it is advertising.

Here is an idea, go to a dog show, spend countless hours examining a dog and their get, and then put together your own list.

It is not advertising...This is a lab forum which includes the discussion of labs, Studs, what they are producing, even their strong and week points. I dont see anything wrong with talking about dogs here. I wish breeders that have had excellent results from a certain litter would post about it or even the opposite spectrum. No one can make every show or see every dog. As long as no one is advertising their dog for service or a fee it should be nice as advertising.

Alot of the good Studs and their traits, get, etc are not discussed and not sure why people shy away from it. I guess dog food discussions are more important than getting down to the nitty gritty of a dog and what a stud dog is producing, winning,or potentially what he is offering to the breed.

Agree with Jackie, Gitano is way down in Mexico, his brother, Dickendall Davaron Gable, is in Dallas.

Take a look at the yellow boy on the spotlight, Larkspur Lynx, wana talk about rear angulations?, there you go.

Jackie, Black Sands
Go take some happy pills or something. This is not what I consider advertising as the owner of the stud dog did not get on her and promote his stud dog, a question was asked and a opinion was given, end of the story. What is wrong with helping one another nowdays? Sounds like no one has helped you so you don't like it if others get the help they ask for. geesh!
Aloha,
Jackie
yes it is
it is advertising.

Jackie, why did you get so snarkey with people when they don't agree with you?

I live on the main-land of the U.S., not like you who live in beautiful Hawaii and I had no idea who Gitano was. I am currently looking for a stud-dog for a bitch of mine and still didn't know a Gitano.

I think you need to take it easy woman. You get entirely too upset and point ur finger too easily when peeps don't agree with you.

From now on,can you please put a full registered name up so we all know what *you* do.

Thanks............

For those that wanna see who she's talking about here ya go. I don't think it's advertising but I don't think she needs to be so biotchy all the time.

http://www.empresslabs.com/gitano.htm

one persons great rear angles are obviously anothers 'overangulated' or 'underangulated'.

From the standarad:

"When standing the rear toes are only slightly behind the point of the rump."

Jackie, Black Sands
Gitano

There is no heart clearance *yet* JBS. I will only breed to a stud with a doppler clearance today no matter how nice the dog or pedigree.

He's a nice boy.

Off to look more, thks anyway.

I was not getting bitchy or mad because this person doesn't agree with me, I got upset because she or he got bitchy and said the person should go to the dog shows herself and look for stud dogs, that is NOT being helpful to newbies which I do try and help!
Aloha,
Jackie

Stop that please!
Jackie, Black Sands
Aloha,
Jackie
yes it is
it is advertising.

Jackie, why did you get so snarkey with people when they don't agree with you?

I live on the main-land of the U.S., not like you who live in beautiful Hawaii and I had no idea who Gitano was. I am currently looking for a stud-dog for a bitch of mine and still didn't know a Gitano.

I think you need to take it easy woman. You get entirely too upset and point ur finger too easily when peeps don't agree with you.

From now on,can you please put a full registered name up so we all know what *you* do.

Thanks............

For those that wanna see who she's talking about here ya go. I don't think it's advertising but I don't think she needs to be so biotchy all the time.

http://www.empresslabs.com/gitano.htm

Might be that if you ask the owner the heart is done and just not posted on the webpage.
Aloha,
Jackie

Wait
Jackie, Black Sands
Gitano

There is no heart clearance *yet* JBS. I will only breed to a stud with a doppler clearance today no matter how nice the dog or pedigree.

He's a nice boy.

If you look further down on the posts you will see he is not in Mexico but with Dawn Nancy in the U.S. He also has frozen semen stored in the U.S., that's where I got it from was his friend who takes care of the stored semen in the mainland. He produced very nicely angulated dogs for me front and rear with great balance, nice heads and good substance. A very well known breeder/judge told me about him, said she would have taken this dog home if he had been for sale.
Aloha,
Jackie

BOB

Agree with Jackie, Gitano is way down in Mexico, his brother, Dickendall Davaron Gable, is in Dallas.

Wait
Jackie, Black Sands
Gitano

He's a nice boy.

Then don't use him , I'm sure he will miss you

there are many nice stud dogs with good rears and angles, the question is how much angle does your bitch have so that you can decide wwhether or not you need moderate, or over angled stud dog

good luck in your search

seriously
one persons great rear angles are obviously anothers 'overangulated' or 'underangulated'.

From the standarad:

"When standing the rear toes are only slightly behind the point of the rump."

Can you please point me where I can see what you are saying?, I got your point, I just would love to see some drawings or something in a magazine, book.
Thanks,

BISS CH. Valleywood Blackthorn Brier consistently produces great rears. Even my Brier grandaughters have great rears, he is prepotent.