Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AKC Nationals Online Catalog

I am getting ready to enter my boy in the AKC/Eukanuba show in December. The AKC site mentions that you can send a photo for the online show catalog. Unfortunately they do not give any details.
I called the supt field office and they din't know how this is handled either.
Has anyone done this in the past or have any insights?
I would love to get this done as soon as I can.
Thanks

Re: AKC Nationals Online Catalog

While I don't have much more details, I do clearly remember it stating that there was a charge for the online catalog picture, i think it was 15.00
Per AKC website
There will be a special online version of the Show Catalog that will include a photograph of each entry. All the show results and photographs will be archived online at www.akc.org
Plan to submit a photo of your dog for this web-catalog.
The cost of the first online photo will be $15.00. Additional photo’s at $5.00 each. Payable at the time of entry.
Please watch for more information on this unique opportunity on either
www.akc.org or www.onofrio.com My guess is since the super doesnt know, it'll need to be done online with akc.

I don't mind the $15 or so.The problem I am having is that there is no place to request the catalog photo when you do your entry. The supt. that I talked to didn't know any details and I haven't heard back on my email to the main office. I have a great pix of my boy and would hate to miss out due to a communications glitch.

My guess is it's the same as how we do the junior pictures, we send them to akc, there is a specific address for juniors online catalog, so I would get in touch with akc for the correct email addy to send it to.