Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Gate

Any results from Golden Gate?

Re: Golden Gate

Yesterday's Winner's Dog and *new American Champion!* was Shirley Trotter's handsome guy, Logan. He is now American Canadian Champion Mulbury's Logan. Hearty congratulations to Shirley, Logan, and everyone else involved with this very fine boy. I do not know any other results from GGLRC. Hopefully, someone there will post soon.

Huge congratulations to Shirley and Logan, well deserved!!

Fabulous news for Shirley!!!

Hearty congrats!
Yesterday's Winner's Dog and *new American Champion!* was Shirley Trotter's handsome guy, Logan. He is now American Canadian Champion Mulbury's Logan. Hearty congratulations to Shirley, Logan, and everyone else involved with this very fine boy. I do not know any other results from GGLRC. Hopefully, someone there will post soon.

Congrats to Shirley Trotter and her new American Ch, Am/Can Ch. Mulbury's Logan!

A beautiful win Shirley & Logan, how exciting!

Logan is a beautiful boy and is very derserving of his new title Congrats to Team Logan

Fantastic news. Way to go Shirley and Logan!
He is such a nice boy and well deserving of his new title!!!

Huge congrats to Shirley and Logan! What a great great day for you both!

Congrats to the winners dog! How about the other winners...wouold love to see all results

BOB Ch Talimar Stellar Performance Judie Lynch/Trudy Rose)

WB/BOW Blackthorn Spirit Of Texas (Danny & Deborah Neal/Barbara Gilcrest)

BOS Ch Thistledown Tornado Warning (Irlanne Warren)

Best Puppy Arlon's Noxema Jackson (Georgia Baba)

Jams were Ch HySpiresurshot Juz Bcuz Iam Hot (Janis Grannemann & Tori Jackson) and Ch Marstad Night Blooming Jasmine (Allen & Marilou Garfinkle & Terri Herigstad).

Congratulations to all the winners and placements!

RWB was Broyhill Gemstone (Barbara and Kimberly Nowak)

Congratulations to all the winners. YAYYY, Stella!

Adding my congratulations to Mulbury's Logan who won WD. A well deserved win. Logan was in beautiful coat and condition. This was Shirley Trotters first home-bred CH which made the win extra special. Couldn't be happier for my friend. Way to go Logan and Shirley.

Huge congratulations Shirely Trotter and Janet Bennett on Winner's Dog at GGLRC and for for Logan's new title... AMERICAN/Can CH Mulbury's Logan! Well deserved!

My apologies to Janet Bennett for forgetting to include you in the original congratulations!! Again I wish the whole Logan group the best! I know Janet is in charge of the front part of Logan! (the brains) . It takes loving owners to cultivate a beautiful dog to their full potential.
Thanks Jennifer for reminding me.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful congratulations. I also have to mention that Trudy Rose is the co-breeder of Logan. We thought long and hard on this breeding. Logan's mother is out of CH Henningsmill Talimar Martin and Can CH Tormentil's Willow... Beverley and Trudy have been great mentor's. And of course Travis had a big impact on Logan. Just want to be sure to include everyone. I'm so proud of my boy!!!

Way to go Stella!!!! Congratulations to all the winners. It was a great show!

That is just awesome Shirley I am so happy for you and your handsome boy Logan. Congratulations