Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you Mid Jersey KC

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to the Mid Jersey Kennel club. You guys went above and beyond the call of duty to try to keep the exhibiters comfortable, especially Thursday, with the horrible weather we had. Your hospitality is second to none. You are a great group of people.

Also, Congratulations to all the winners. What a bunch of beautiful dogs.

See you next year.

Re: Thank you Mid Jersey KC

Fabulous show -- you do such a great job year after year -- it's a pleasure to come. You can see & feel the good spirit in your club with all the members working together to make it a good time for all of us. Thanks again!

A big thank you to all the club members for a well run show. Even the nasty weather couldn't keep labrador people down!

Yes the club at the Mid Jersey Labrador Speciality definitely deserves a great big THANK YOU!!!! The breakfast and evening hospitality meal was wonderful and they outdid themselves as to being hospitable and accomodating with the weather we had. I also want to thank the stewards in the breed rings as they always do a wonderful job. I love to go to this show and appreciate the Days Inn and their accomodations. The raffel was wonderful as always (even though I did not win anything). Thanks again Mid-Jersey Lab Club.
See you next year.

I second the thank you to the club!! The show ran well and you did a great job of making us feel as warm as possible!! I loved the show and I learned so much from many of you. Thank you again!