Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Inquiry

My first litter.. puppy inquiry from WAY out of state. Person provided info re living arrangements in an email enquiry via my website, but I had to press for her full name and location. Wants a "show quality" female. Looked person up on 411 and person has many aliases and the name clicks ie seems familiar somehow. Remember there was a post earlier in August about someone looking for dogs that everyone warned about .. just don't remember the name.
Help??

Re: Puppy Inquiry

Don't deal with her. You already know she is a fake. There is a breeder out there scamming a few people and she is not in their state. They send puppies and then she doesn't pay. She gives fake names and addresses. You already have bad vibes from her. Don't respond to her.

The very first thing I would advise a new breeder about placing puppies is to go with your gut (especially if you are female). If something tells you it isn't right, do not ignore your gut. You will be sorry later, 100% guaranteed. It's your first litter. Sell them as pets close to home. No one is going to come looking for a show pup from a newbie, unless they are up to something. Make sure you sell them all on AKC Limited Registration.

breeder
The very first thing I would advise a new breeder about placing puppies is to go with your gut (especially if you are female). If something tells you it isn't right, do not ignore your gut. You will be sorry later, 100% guaranteed.

And your puppies wil end up in the Mexican ebay or China.

If the person in question is from Pennsylvania and if you are interested in the name(s) from the post here in August...contact Allison at Devonshire Labradors http://www.devonshirelabs.com/ privately....that is who had the experience that was posted...it sounds like you should skip this buyer for sure!

There is also a person from Long Island NY that brokers puppies - buys from breeders/BYB/puppy mills all over and resells with much higher price, sometimes with correct papers, sometimes with falsified papers.
Be careful out there!! You can never be too careful!!!!!

Yes, the inquiry is indeed from a woman from Malvern, Pa.

Thank you for your assistance .. much appreciated.