Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Scam?

If at all possible I do my best to return the dog related emails that are sent to me. I got one this morning that left me questioning and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten it or something similar. The email also included a jpg but I am not going to take a chance to open it due to virus concerns. This came from the Eastern Seaboard which is a far distance from my sagebrush home. Here is the email: "Hi my name is ***** and I realized the other day that I must have a serious mental condition. I found this black lab mix on my way home from school Oct. 15th. She was standing in the middle of the highway and was almost hit by a car. Of course like an idiot I stop and put the dog in my car trying to help her find her way home. Now, I am stuck with her and eleven other dogs because of similar situations. I have used all my resources other than the "big sleep" to solve the issue. Do you have any advice for someone who knows that they have way too many freaking dogs? Am I wrong for considering putting about 6 of them to sleep even when I feel like it's my fault to begin with? My husband and I argue about this and he won't let me find homes for the other eleven. Please help!" My guess is that it is a scam and she wants me to offer to sent money (not happening) but am curious to see if she has sent this to others.

Re: New Scam?

have not received it but I would respond by giving her a link to Labrador Rescue.