Author
Comment
Central Ohio

Any results yet?

Re: Central Ohio

I heard one, but you have to at least wait til the classes are over! LOL

I have partial results and pictures, but I agree with FF and I will post them later, wait a little bit

COLRC Speciality WD "Sully"
Devanley's James P. Sullivan
Congratulations to Judy who handled Sully out of the Bred By Class
Very Deserving of the Honor!

Congrats to Judy on a fabulous win. Sully is a beautiful dog. Congratulations to Cabot for RWD!

An awesome win for a handsome boy! Congratulations Judy!!!!

Congrats to Judy and Sully for a wonderful win

Just WD, anything else?

Carol Heidl was WB with a young dughter of Pristine. BOB was James , Best Opp was Chantilly handled by Rusty, Best Winners was Carol's WB.

breeder/ohio
Carol Heidl was WB with a young dughter of Pristine. BOB was James , Best Opp was Chantilly handled by Rusty, Best Winners was Carol's WB.

Daughter of Pristine and Scrubbs?

Who is Chantilly? and why do you have to say that she was handled by Rusty?

I think it was a daughter of Scrubs and Pristine, and the reason I said handled by Rusty is because I did not know the bitches full name, I thought maybe someone would know if I said handled by Rusty !
Really , I've been standing out in a cold hard rain all day, and if you want to know who won that bad and feel the need to take offense to everything, go to the show and find out for yourself.
I won't be posting results tomorrow!

Her name is Tilly, she is a Robnie Girl (Lacey x Mason), owned by Lighthouse Labradors. I don't know her exact name. I believe people say Rusty, because he is her handler and one of her biggest fans. Congrats to all the winners

If you want people to share results don't criticize them for how they do it. Just be thankful they are sharing the info. If they want to say Rusty handled her...it's not a big deal. Congrats to the owners and congrats to Rusty for his nice handling!

YES

For those of you that actually care her name is Robnie's Chantilly at Lighthouse. I believe she is by CH Surry's Brick in the Wall and out of CH Sunspots LAce 'em Up JH.

YES

[/quote]

She mentioned Rusty because she wanted everybody to know that Rusty is the one who won, not Chantilly.
Read between the lines.
Congrats to a beautiful bitch and a great handler.

Congratulations Tilly! We should all take pointers from Rusty not criticize him and ultimately the judges who place his dogs. His dogs are presently impeccably and are great representatives of the breed.

breeder/ohio
I think it was a daughter of Scrubs and Pristine, and the reason I said handled by Rusty is because I did not know the bitches full name, I thought maybe someone would know if I said handled by Rusty !
Really , I've been standing out in a cold hard rain all day, and if you want to know who won that bad and feel the need to take offense to everything, go to the show and find out for yourself.
I won't be posting results tomorrow!

Please feel sorry for the rest of us, who DON'T make negative comments and are grateful for you posting.

Good for Tilly and Rusty. They are great together.
Good breeding Lynn. She said Rusty since she didn't know the name of dog and we that go to show regular know who is traveling with him and make the good quess. And we did.

Breeder
Good for Tilly and Rusty. They are great together.
Good breeding Lynn. She said Rusty since she didn't know the name of dog and we that go to show regular know who is traveling with him and make the good quess. And we did.

Really? "Best Opp was Chantilly handled by Rusty"

First one came to mind was Tilly. We know Lynn.
What is wrong with you anyway, no one around to pick a fight with