Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion

Today at the Middleburg KC show, WD was Morgan's Peace Pipe. This finished Smoke. Congratulations to my best friend Sally Cockey and CH. Morgan's Peace Pipe. I am very happy for Sally and Smoke.

Re: New Champion

Congrats Sally!! He's a beautiful boy.
PS (Way to go stepbrother! says Gillian)

That is great ? Good for Sally and Smoke. Steaks tonight.

Re: New Champion and a few other results

Congratulations to Sally and her boy. Well deserved ! I have always admired him!
WB was a open yellow of Jackie Mischou's, I believe was Caer Bren Jasmine. Breed was Gateway's Nothin But Trouble. Best of winner's was Jasmine.
Best in sweeps was Bellwether Thunderbird via Lobuff.

That's 2 days in a row for Trouble?

Great news! Big congratulations to Sally & Smoke!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the winners and a special shout-out to Thunder....well done, young lad!!!!!

Awesome!!! Congrats to all that won!!
Kim

Way to go! What a pretty boy! :)

What a thrill it was to see Sally finish her lovely, handsome boy, Smoke! He was 1st in BBE on Friday at BB, and then WD Saturday for his AKC Championship! Congrats to a beautiful, typey boy, and a great friend and respected breeder! So, well deserved! Kudos to the judges, too!

Yea Sally and Smoke! Another well deserved win.
Congratuations!!

I bet he was JUMPING for joy!!!

Big Congrats Sally & Smoke!! I know Annie is looking down with a big smile!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm still floating on air! Wow! There were so many beautiful dogs at Bare Bones and Middleburg. Congrats to all the winners!
I'd also like to thank my co owner Alan Hoover and his wife Jackie for taking such good care of Smoke.

New CH. SMOKE!

This message for my friend Sally. Congratulations to you and the Hoovers too, on finishing "Moke Moke"! He's a beautiful dog and I am SURE you are floating high as the sky. I'm very happy for you Sally! It's a great accomplishment! We've got to split a bottle of Knotty Vines Zin soon, to celebrate! Do enjoy!