Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mariwyl Pups

I would like to say "way to go!!!" to MaryAnn Hart and her babies, Nikki and Vera at the Bare Bones Specialty and Middleburg, for their placements, BPIS, BPSW and RWB! Nice job MaryAnn! They are pretty girls! Enjoy!

Re: Mariwyl Pups

Thanks, Christine! I am actually co-breeder with Tina Barks, who did the nice winning with Vera, Tina's puppy. I co-own the dam, Bellwether Type Setter (Tessa), with Tina. Vera's sister, Nikki, whom I own, went second to her litter sister in sweeps at BB. We are very pleased with the litter. A huge, humble thanks to Tina for Tessa, my sweet and pretty girl!

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS to Mary Ann and Tina...and the sisters!!!

Mary Ann Hart
Thanks, Christine! I am actually co-breeder with Tina Barks, who did the nice winning with Vera, Tina's puppy. I co-own the dam, Bellwether Type Setter (Tessa), with Tina. Vera's sister, Nikki, whom I own, went second to her litter sister in sweeps at BB. We are very pleased with the litter. A huge, humble thanks to Tina for Tessa, my sweet and pretty girl!

To Tina too, I am very sorry, I did not realize my error. YOu most likely don't know me, BUT, a big sincere Congratulations to you both!

I agree. Congratulations to Tina and Mary Ann, you've both done a great job raising those girls!
A

Mary Ann Hart

Congratulations to MaryAnn and Tina for breeding & showing beautiful girls. It's nice to see everyone involved congratulated & acknowledged.