Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results

Nice Yellow Boy Zinfndel Brigham went reserve winners dog today, not sure but believe yesterday also and best bred by.Congrats to all the winners.Also reserve winners bitch went to a beautiful black girl out of the 12-18 shown and owned by Deloris Vansant! Great showB

Re: Results

Any other results other than the reserves?

WD - Dickendall Ironore Bluefish, also Best Puppy, out of the 9-12 class - owned by Kendall Herr and Jerry McCammack
WB/BOW - Beechcroft's Belladonna Thriller - this finished her - owned by Mary and Michael Wiest and Fabian Negron.
BOB - Ch. Beechcroft Study's Top Secret
BOS - I think it was Ch. Tabatha's Pristine, but I didn't have my catalog to look at.

Congrats to all! 2 new champions this weekend, one yesterday, one today!

Woo Hoo. Congratulations to all the winners!!

BOS sunday was Tabatha's Pester a Tabatha's Tease daughter. I and those that know her adore Tease.

YEAHHHH Pester , my favorite !

Rustle sends his congrats to his half sister - What a great weekend for the Tabatha gang!

Kim-Ohio
BOS sunday was Tabatha's Pester a Tabatha's Tease daughter. I and those that know her adore Tease.

Thanks for correcting me - I had my camera in my hand rather than my catalog, so I didn't see which one was the winner!

WD this day, Dickendall Ironore Bluefish, has only been to 4 shows, all specialties, won his class in both sweeps and regular at every show, been Best in Sweeps and Best Opposite Sweeps, and now Winner's Dog... Keep your eye on "Blue", he is going to be something special. Congratulations Jerry and Kendall!

Re: Results - Best Veteran

And Congrats to Terri Keller & Diane Villa - Ch. Ducktale's And That's My Story (Alibi) was Best Veteran - her first time in the Veterans class.
Rock on! Alibi or "Bye-Bye" is my Ch. Echo's dam.

Congrats to all the winners & placers - sounds like it was a very good time was had by all.

Valerie - Bibsmom