Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spirit of St. Louis Labrador Retriever Specialty

Thanks to all the exhibitors and people that helped to get our show be a wonderful success! The weather on Saturday was chilly and very windy, but Sunday's weather was almost picture perfect. Thanks for all the raffle donations, as we has a lot that came with exhibitors at the last minute. Sorry we couldn't acknowledge everyone in the catalog, but all is greatly appreciated! I think this was our most successful raffle we've ever had. I think we fell short of our goal, but don't know the final tally yet. I know Linda Ciancio was very disappointed she couldn't be here to judge, but having 5 foot snowdrifts at your front door, there's just not a lot you can do about that! Just wanted to says THANKS EVERYONE!

Re: Spirit of St. Louis Labrador Retriever Specialty

I would especially like to thank those volunteers who showed up to help. Extra hands make less work all around. We are a small committee but with friends and family we put together a nice show with a beautiful entry. The Judges commented about the depth of quality in their ring.

Extra large thanks to my fellow turkeys -- for keeping me in stitches and too busy laughing to worry about a little wind.

Hey Girls! I had a great time and ya'll did a superior job w/everything~ Hospitality was awesome as was all the giggles you gave us too.

I was thrilled w/ Noah's 1st JAMS both days. For me to have shown him myself the first day was a great feeling. I'm glad we got to come!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners~ Beautiful labradors....All were very deserving.

It was truly a great show - you guys did a great job!

Congrats to all of the winners.

Patty Wilcox
Thanks to all the exhibitors and people that helped to get our show be a wonderful success! The weather on Saturday was chilly and very windy, but Sunday's weather was almost picture perfect. Thanks for all the raffle donations, as we has a lot that came with exhibitors at the last minute. Sorry we couldn't acknowledge everyone in the catalog, but all is greatly appreciated! I think this was our most successful raffle we've ever had. I think we fell short of our goal, but don't know the final tally yet. I know Linda Ciancio was very disappointed she couldn't be here to judge, but having 5 foot snowdrifts at your front door, there's just not a lot you can do about that! Just wanted to says THANKS EVERYONE!

Patty, is your website down? I got this message. *Sorry, 'www.rockwoodlabs.com' does not exist or is not available.*

Congratulations to ALL winners. What a wonderful line up of dogs !!

Also, since thanks to the two kind gentlemen who came to my rescue with jumper cables when my mini-van wouldn't start. 

Glad we were able to help, Sharon.

Duh, you can tell I haven't had a website very long. I typed in the wrong addy. Try this one www.rockwoodlabradors.com

I would like to thank all the club members for a great event,show site, food and entertainment... the turkey hats were great!!! Thanks to everyone from Jorge and myself for all the kind comments on our girl.

I think all you cute turkeys did a fantastic job with this show! Thank you so much for inviting me to judge your sweepstakes entry on Sunday. Even though this is a small club, you were huge in your hospitality and good-natured fun. There was great depth of quality in the entry at this show. I loved all my class winners, and felt there were several puppies that could have easily taken home that pink and green ribbon. But of course, I LOVED my winners, Best in Sweeps, Erieandani Anguiano and Best of Opposite in Sweeps, Fenwyck's Never Again. Big congratulations to the breeders and owners of these very special puppies!

Lots of fun, laughs and giggles. The food was GREAT! It was good to see everyone again. You gals put on a great specialty!!

Patty - you and your club put on a fantastic show! The food was great, the company wonderful, the dogs beautiful, and, especially the second day, the weather heaven-sent! Do you have an inside track with the Higher-Ups or something?

Special thanks to Patty Streufert, who was my and Conner's hostess wit the mostest and Terry Keller, who hand carried my entry to Lois so I wouldn't miss the deadline.

It was a fantastic show and one I'll definitely put on the list of go-tos for next year.