Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nancy Arbuckle

Nancy's home is on the cover of the November/December 2009 Midwest Living Magazine. Cute, cute photo of her great room decorated for the holidays. Done up awesome with specialty ribbons adoring her Christmas tree, lab stockings on mantle, and lab puppies in basket. An article, Holiday Tails gives holiday decorating ideas. Breeders in the Midwest, check out the magazine. Congrats Nancy on being the main feature of magazine.

Re: Nancy Arbuckle

Check it out here under Thursday October 29th Blog entry:

http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

Nancy - this is an adorable article! I have the same winter boots as you hehe they are comfy!

Whoa! She sure has awesome taste! I love that her home clearly reflects her love of her dogs without having, shall we say, gone to the dogs.

Also...I HAVE THAT PILLOW!!! The black one with the yellow Lab that's on the bed in the one photo! YAYYYY!

Anyone else going to now decorate their X mas trees with 2nd place and qualifying rosettes? Why didn't I think of that?

What a beautiful layout. Just love the whole idea. Looks like an Orvis, LL Bean catalog. Love all the pups lying around. The house is beautiful. You did good Nancy. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful home and barn, beautiful photos! Well done! After viewing, I feel all toasty warm and comfy!

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas...
is to be Nancy Arbuckle!!!!!!

PS Where's David?????? I couldn't find one photo of David in the backround!

Wow! I love it. The house is stylish yet cozy .... decorations beautiful and creative - just charming! Made me want to start decorating my house. Wait, no - it made me want NANCY to decorate my house. What a talented lady (and I have to say that she was picture perfect herself in those pictures).

I love how that article shed a wonderful light on the life of show dogs and I think Nancy was the perfect ambassador for that. Great stuff!

Very tastefully done!
I would love to know if the black head study in the bathroom picture is a print...if so....where do I get it as 'me wants'.(knowing my luck it will an original of Nancy's and not available):)

Lovely article and beautiful home ..

A lovely article and Home for a Lovely Breeder Judge in our Sport. Way to go Nancy!