Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Ingen results?

Anyone get Ingen results this week?

Re: Any Ingen results?

I will probably never use them again. I don't know if and when they will ever get there act together. You might be in for a very long wait!!!!

anon
I will probably never use them again. I don't know if and when they will ever get there act together. You might be in for a very long wait!!!!

Agree, and may be we will never get the results. Can we do something legal to get our money back?

I have 2 dogs pending from AUGUST! I asked this week for a refund using their online email form, no response (as usual lately). I doubt I will ever use them again...

FYI, for those who have had enough as I have, finally received an email response from Ingen, they claim they will be refunding both my tests so I can go elsewhere...

Incredible!!, after all this time. I will do the same.

I wondered whether Ingen was legitimate, being in the Bahamas and all. In the past has its service worked?

Also has anyone heard of Shelterwood/DNA Diagnostics, Inc.? Any good? It offers a PRA/PRCD test (like optigen? only cheaper) and narcolepsy test so I was wondering about it. It is in the USA.

It's not clear from thier site if they do PRA for Labradors?

Other dna testing labs
I wondered whether Ingen was legitimate, being in the Bahamas and all. In the past has its service worked?

Also has anyone heard of Shelterwood/DNA Diagnostics, Inc.? Any good? It offers a PRA/PRCD test (like optigen? only cheaper) and narcolepsy test so I was wondering about it. It is in the USA.

Other dna testing labs

They moved the b/c of Optigen legal issues about the PRA test ownership. I understand your disappointment but this was a 1st since they moved tmk. Rick Dobbins posted on here last week. I would email him privately and tell him how disgusted you are.

If you want to be safe, don't go looking for a labratory newer then INGEN that just launched some testing to save a few buckeroos. I don't understand that, stick with Optigen for the safety of it for now after your INGEN experience.

Hey StormyC, I can only imagine what you did to get your refund teehee. A good job girl-friend.

Honestly, I just told them I wanted a refund and I was entitled to it since it was WELL OVER 30 days. Sherrill claims my refund check will be in the mail Monday. Now I will be taking my business to DDC http://www.vetdnacenter.com/ and back to Optigen for PRA testing.

As someone reminded me this weekend, if it looks too good to be true... it probably is

Over 70 days,several emails, no response!