Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BISS Ch. Shadowbrook's McSteamy

A huge congratulations are in order for Michael and Kimberly Silva on BISS Ch. Shadowbrook's McSteamy. What a beautiful and well deserving boy. "Steamy" finished his championship at the RDLRC today out of the Bred By Class taking BISS, WD, BOW, and BEST BRED BY!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, WD both days were sired by Ch. Wiscoy's Robin!

Re: BISS Ch. Shadowbrook's McSteamy

Woohoo! Congratulations to Michael, Kimberly and Steamy! What a great way to finish a championship!

Woohooo!!! Big congrats on McSteamy's new title! Well done. We are thrilled for you guys.

YEAH Michael!!! Way to go!!! I`m so happy for you, wish I was there!!
Tammy

That is wonderful for Mcsteamy and Michael. He is a pretty dog. Sweeps winners ? Best pup ? Anything else ?

HUGE congrats on a nice finish. Great job guys!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What a finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!

Congrats Michael and Kim!!! he's nice boy.
Wish I could have been at Raleigh his year
to see the fun

Heidi Kellerman
A huge congratulations are in order for Michael and Kimberly Silva on BISS Ch. Shadowbrook's McSteamy. What a beautiful and well deserving boy. "Steamy" finished his championship at the RDLRC today out of the Bred By Class taking BISS, WD, BOW, and BEST BRED BY!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, WD both days were sired by Ch. Wiscoy's Robin!

That *is* doing it in style, *BISS, WD, BOW, and BEST BRED BY* . Congrats to Mikey & Kimberlee.

Thanks for posting Heidi.

Woohoo Mike and Kimberlee!!!

Celebrate, celebrate

Congratulations!
Marci

Huge Congrats, Michael:

I last saw you and your boy at Mid-Jersey and he was as lovely as ever. It was great seeing you then, and I look forward to seeing you guys again. Meantime, enjoy Cloud 9.

Big congrats Michael woohoo!!!!!

Congratulations! He is a handsome fellow and finished in style! WTG!!

Big Congratulations to team "Silva", wish I would have been there to
see!

Congratulations Michael!
Aloha,
Jackie

Excellent news and congratulations on a fine win.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! !

Congrats on the Big Finish for the Silva's.

Way to go Michael & Kim! Huge congrats for a nice big win & in finishing your boy!! Wish I could have been there!

Congratulations Team Silva, he looked lovely in Winners Dog and in the breed ring, a well deserved win. And I just loved your tie! I need to get one for my hubby like that.

Thank you all for the congratulatory wishes! It was so exciting finishing McSteamy in style this way. I can't thank, breeder judge, Traci Stintzcum enough! This specialty venue means a lot to me as it was the first specialty I judged as a licensed AKC judge. So to finish our boy and take the BISS win with a dog I love so much sent me over the top.

To the members of the RDLRC... What a wonderful specialty you all worked so hard to put on. What a great job on your raffle as well! The grounds are beautiful, the weather was superb, and it was so convenient to walk out your hotel room to get to your dogs and the rings. And that fish fry... Oh My Goodness ... You all know how to treat people in the south. I'll definitely be back!

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words. And congratulations to all of the winners on both days!

Best,
Michael