Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RDLRC

Wow! What a day! My first grand puppy won WB at RDLRC on Friday, under Betty Graham!!! Jusright Crystal Amethyst, out of my Ch Jusright the Lord Was Willin' CD RN SH by Ch Dickendall Davaron Gable is co-owned with my sister and brother-in-law, Linda and Michael Burton, and Linda was on the lead. And my sister is happy to tell everyone, Ame was my second pick!!!!

I was also privileged to show Linda Wages girls, Cory to RWB on Sat and Onee to JAM's both days, from the Vet. Class!

I had a heck of a good time!!!

Re: RDLRC

Kudos to you, Sallie & your sister, Linda. Y'all are two of the nicest exhibitors out there and are always supportive of everyone else!! Great show and congrats to you both!!

A BIG CONGRATS!!! Great Win! Great Folks!!!
You rock girl!

I want to congratulate my friends Sallie Wright,and Linda&Michael Burton on their first Speciality winner.Very exciting!
Sallie, thank you for showing Kory & Onee to their wins.I could not have been there without your help and support.I had a great time and am very proud of my friends and our dogs.Thanks guys!
THANKS to all the club members for their hard work to make this Speciality a great one.

So does anyone have the results for both days, including who was judging?

Sallie, your big win couldn't have happened to two nicer women. Please congratulate Linda for me too. She must be flying high. So sorry I couldn't make Raleigh this year. It's a great specialty. Now I'm going to your website to look at that girl!

breeder
So does anyone have the results for both days, including who was judging?
There's another 1 going for results. This was congratulatory from what I can see.

Congrat Sallie and Jusright, any dogs handled. their owners and all winners.

Thank you all, it was an exciting day!

Re: RDLRC Congrats and Results please

Congrats to all the winners!
Does anyone have the RDLRC results? Would like
to know the other winners as well.